Kraton EXB V2 Wing Mount is here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tysonwald

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Fireteam
  5. Granite Grom
  6. Infraction
  7. Kraton 8S
  8. Kraton 6s
  9. Kraton EXB
  10. Kraton 4s
  11. Mojave
  12. Mojave EXB
  13. Outcast 4s
  14. Outcast 6s
  15. Outcast 8s
  16. Outcast EXB
  17. Talion EXB
  18. Typhon 6s
  19. Typhon TLR
The EXB v2 Wing mount is ready to go. A lot of input and testing went into this one. Shock Guards, Mud Guards, roof skids, Front bumper spring and Rear skid plate are also available. all available in a bundle for a discounted price too.

Arrma Kraton EXB V2 (garageliferc.com)
Kraton EXB Wing Mount Black 4.png

Working on it currently. Will accept stock wheelie bar and half the price. 😝
There is no official wheelie bar that I have seen.

let's not get into business bashing on this thread. Multiple companies make parts for vehicles. if you don't like the price don't buy it but $40 for a wing mount and wheelie bar is not bad. look around and do market research.

There is no official wheelie bar that I have seen.

let's not get into business bashing on this thread. Multiple companies make parts for vehicles. if you don't like the price don't buy it but $40 for a wing mount and wheelie bar is not bad. look around and do market research.
I've actually bought multiple things from your store and probably will in the future and I still think you are overpriced. There will be cheaper alternatives soon I'm sure. That's not me bashing you or your store but just stating facts. I've spent on the over priced xrt battery trays and wing mounts and have broken all of it tbh and I don't remember you being very helpful in either case. I've also never gotten one of your coupon codes to work even though I get the pop up on your site all the time and that's something else you've never bothered to reply about as well. Again this is not me trying to be mean or bash you but just stating facts on what my experience has been. Our chan is not the biggest but I've never even mentioned any of this in a single video so definitely not trying to hate. (y)

Last edited:
I've actually bought multiple things from your store and probably will in the future and I still think you are overpriced. There will be cheaper alternatives soon I'm sure. That's not me bashing you or your store but just stating facts. I've spent on the over priced xrt battery trays and wing mounts and have broken all of it tbh and I don't remember you being very helpful in either case. I've also never gotten one of your coupon codes to work even though I get the pop up on your site all the time and that's something else you've never bothered to reply about as well.
Ehh just reach out bro. my email is on the site. [email protected] and so is everyone one of my social accounts and my phone number. if you are having issues, bring it to my attention and let's talk about it. If you can't get a code to work, reach out. Ill get your code to work. people use codes all day every day. so I can get you a code. things you need to keep in mind. materials cost, time costs and shipping costs. I ship everything for free 2-3 day. a wheelie bar and wing mount take 16 hours to make plus the materials for them. If you can't justify the price. all good here. just know you can reach out anytime you want and we will take care of you.

Back