Typhon Come check out my youtube channel guys :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this is ok with admins guys :) Thank you in advance :)

Are you looking for the ultimate 3s truck that can handle any terrain and deliver insane performance? Look no further than the Arrma Outcast 4s V2! This beast of a truck is packed with features that make it stand out from the crowd, yet it's often overlooked by many RC enthusiasts.

In this video, we'll take a closer look at the Arrma Outcast 4s V2 and explore why it's such an amazing truck. From its durable construction and powerful motor to its advanced suspension system and customizable options, the Outcast 4s V2 has everything you need to dominate the competition.

So why is nobody talking about this truck? We're not sure, but we think it's time to give the Arrma Outcast 4s V2 the recognition it deserves. Join us as we put this incredible truck to the test and see why it's the best 3s truck on the market today!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to give a massive shoutout and thanks to Laura from RC Spares UK.com and Lee from Custom RC Upgrades for making my truck tough as nails! These guys are true experts in their field and have helped me out tremendously with their knowledge, expertise, and top-quality products. I highly recommend both companies to anyone looking for RC parts and upgrades.

And of course, I want to give the biggest thanks to all of you, the viewers! I'm truly humbled by all the likes, shares, subscribes, and comments. Your support means the world to me and keeps me motivated to create more content and share my passion for RC with the world. Without you guys, I'm just another Welsh bloke talking nonsense lol!

So keep doing what you're doing, guys. You're amazing, and I appreciate each and every one of you. Thanks again to Laura, Lee, and all of you for making this journey so much fun and rewarding. I'll put links to both companies in the description below, so be sure to check them out. Until next time, happy RC-ing!

RC Spares UK - https://www.rcsparesuk.com/

Custom RC Upgrades - https://customrcupgrades.com/

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more RC content and reviews. Thanks for watching!

Stay awesome
Chris :)

Back