Can’t figure out wheel nut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanC1332

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Mojave
So I got the Mojave 6s last week and I can’t figure out how to get the wheel nut off I couldn’t find anything on if it’s the ol righty tighty lefty loosey or backwards I’ve tried both ways but felt I was putting wayyy to much pressure on it and wanted to find out for sure before I snapped something trying

Sometimes they are really tight and take some force to get off. If you have a socket wrench that will fit I would use that, it will give you some leverage.

It's still righty tighty lefty loosey. Use more force. It will come off.
Thank you I feel like an idiot for having to ask but I just got the dang thing and didn’t want to hulk on it and possibly ruin it
Sometimes they are really tight and take some force to get off. If you have a socket wrench that will fit I would use that, it will give you some leverage.
Thank you I’ve got wrenches and sockets just thought they be overkill on this lol I guess not

Thank you I feel like an idiot for having to ask but I just got the dang thing and didn’t want to hulk on it and possibly ruin it

Thank you I’ve got wrenches and sockets just thought they be overkill on this lol I guess not
Nothing wrong with asking. I remember the first time taking the wheels off my Typhon, wheel nuts came off ok but the hole in the center of the wheels was very tight against the threads. I came here to ask because i was pulling so hard it felt like the wheel was going to break before it would come off.
Whatever you run into with these rigs, almost guaranteed others here have been through the same thing at some point. 😎

Nothing wrong with asking. I remember the first time taking the wheels off my Typhon, wheel nuts came off ok but the hole in the center of the wheels was very tight against the threads. I came here to ask because i was pulling so hard it felt like the wheel was going to break before it would come off.
Whatever you run into with these rigs, almost guaranteed others here have been through the same thing at some point. 😎
This is a whole new world for me I’ve never had a rc car at this caliber. I’m glad I found this forum it’s helped a lot plus YouTube is a great thing for learning about batteries and other stuff lol

Welcome to the invaluable family we call the Arrma Forum! There are no "idiot" questions here. Feel free to ask anything. Almost everyone here is willing to help you out in your new venture! Just know, this hobby is addicting. So much, we got an "RC anonymous" thread for recovering/ relapsing addicts. 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back