🤔WHAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE ❓THIS HOBBY OR THIS FORUM 😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are becoming rare these days...

It's Too Bad.. Amazon destroyed the 80's & 90's malls..
I remember malls back in the 90s when I was a kid during the holidays...it was such an amazing experience that many of today's youth will never get to experience sadly.

I remember malls back in the 90s when I was a kid during the holidays...it was such an amazing experience that many of today's youth will never get to experience sadly.

No Doubt!

Now a days.. normal kids have no safe place to congregate, just to socialize and be kids.

Oh man hondatech was one of the #1 honda forums. Some serious stuff not the autozone ricer stuff.

I'm still heavily into the cars being what I do for a living but I don't own anything fun anymore. Well, my long term resto Toyota mr2 but I used to have like 5 cars at a time building. Hard when you got 4 kids and bills and rc as a hobby to put back car building funds 🤣

That bike is awesome man! I could have a blast throwing that thing around!

I liked seeing the serious local enthusiasts shows up to late night car meets back in the day. One dude had a Civic hatch with a B18C in it and some other mods. That thing was quick and modded nicely. Super clean and simple on the outside. No corny rice mods, thankfully.

Thanks, man! I haven’t ridden it much since my daughter was born, unfortunately. Just had this gut feeling something bad was going to happen. Probably just paranoia after a couple close calls on the street, but still. You can ride right and do everything perfectly, and still get smoked off the earth in a second by someone not paying attention. I’ll probably end up selling it and tossing that money toward other hobbies, so it’s not a huge loss.

I liked seeing the serious local enthusiasts shows up to late night car meets back in the day. One dude had a Civic hatch with a B18C in it and some other mods. That thing was quick and modded nicely. Super clean and simple on the outside. No corny rice mods, thankfully.

Thanks, man! I haven’t ridden it much since my daughter was born, unfortunately. Just had this gut feeling something bad was going to happen. Probably just paranoia after a couple close calls on the street, but still. You can ride right and do everything perfectly, and still get smoked off the earth in a second by someone not paying attention. I’ll probably end up selling it and tossing that money toward other hobbies, so it’s not a huge loss

I love the b18 motors man. Drop a b16 head on there (ls-vtec) and you had a fast hatch! My buddy ran that setup on a hondata computer/tune and made power upwards of 11k rpm in his del sol! Stock ls (b18) bottom end!

I don't see many proper swapped Hondas anymore. I had an accord show up in the shop a while back and about lost it when I popped the hood and saw an h22a sitting there. I took my coworker (American muscle kinda guy) for a ride in it with the owners permission. Man now respect a Honda 🤣

I totally get that about the bike. I havnt rode since I had kids. Before kids you couldn't get me off them. It was the wife's decision.. I accepted it though because I have issues not playing and with kids you can't do that..
All the fast bikes gone but I still own one ninja. I plan to one day dust it off and take it back out. For now it's hidden in the garage out of site because if I see it it makes me sad 😬

I love the b18 motors man. Drop a b16 head on there (ls-vtec) and you had a fast hatch! My buddy ran that setup on a hondata computer/tune and made power upwards of 11k rpm in his del sol! Stock ls (b18) bottom end!

I don't see many proper swapped Hondas anymore. I had an accord show up in the shop a while back and about lost it when I popped the hood and saw an h22a sitting there. I took my coworker (American muscle kinda guy) for a ride in it with the owners permission. Man now respect a Honda 🤣

I totally get that about the bike. I havnt rode since I had kids. Before kids you couldn't get me off them. It was the wife's decision.. I accepted it though because I have issues not playing and with kids you can't do that..
All the fast bikes gone but I still own one ninja. I plan to one day dust it off and take it back out. For now it's hidden in the garage out of site because if I see it it makes me sad 😬

I hear you 100%!

People watching seems cheaper. Only need gas to get to the mall. And then money for Cinnabon. 😁
People watching 🤔 I see old strange guys lay down on a blanket behind women laying on the sand sun bathing a lot .I wounder what they trying to see🤔🤷

The amount of creativity & knowledge here is freaking amazing 👏 🍿
It sure is.. imagine how much more is out there that we don't even know about,and how many people don't know about this forum.

It sure is.. imagine how much more is out there that we don't even know about,and how many people don't know about this forum.
Really is. And not just RC. Lots cool stuff on here. I don't have FB. Just IG. I rarely get on there much anymore, just here. Or build & bash 😁

Really is. And not just RC. Lots cool stuff on here. I don't have FB. Just IG. I rarely get on there much anymore, just here. Or build & bash 😁
I hear ya .same here .I never had face book or any other kind of social media.i only have this if y'all wanna call this social media 🤣🤣🤣.

It cracks me up all the GIFs & memes. The builds are crazy. Wanna see a Mojave-Infraction? Probably here. 4 wheel steer Notorious? Yep. Race boats? Covered. 3d printed Predator? Done. Yes it's addicting 🤪
Yup we got it all here .😁👍

Back