🤔WHAT IS MORE ADDICTIVE ❓THIS HOBBY OR THIS FORUM 😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a HH discount from when my dx5 receiver failed. $10 on an order of $25 or more. Good until December 31st. Code: HHSERVTY0505

Just doing my duty of helping the addiction.
That's nice.👍any idea what ya gonna buy?

If I had to choose between this forum and my trucks the forum would be gone. But I don't have to make that choice so I'm here. What I like about this forum is that it's not just a bunch of rampers and speedrunners (we're all rampers here) but a sizable cross section of the sport. It's nice seeing other peoples take on a sport I love.

can't believe I joined december 30 2016 must admit I enjoy every minute on here. first arrma car was the outcast 6s and had so much fun with it I run that car into the ground

Wondering if you guys feel the same way I do..this forum has grown on me to the point that I find my self everyday checking what's new on here .it's the reactions and you guys and the cool threads that make me constantly come on .I believe I spend more time on this forum than wrenching or using my RC's.i think this forum is addictive.there are probably thousands that are in this forum but I always see the same selective people on here.the same ones that respond to most of the threads.i consider you guys my other fam .the one I can't see but i can hear you.anyways I think I'm more addicted to this forum than this hobby because if it wasn't for this forum I probably wouldn't be so much involved in this hobby..what's your take guys❓😁👍
I ask myself that all the time.:LOL:
can't believe I joined december 30 2016 must admit I enjoy every minute on here. first arrma car was the outcast 6s and had so much fun with it I run that car into the ground
6s OC was my first Arrma also.
It became a parts donor as I started collecting all my 9 6s rigs thus far.
It's OG BLX185 ESC is ironically the only part probably still kicking around in one of my rigs thus far.
100% forum. I spend a good amount of time each day on the forum, but not much time with the cars.
I say the same thing to myself. I laugh at my Message and Reaction numbers sometimes. I never keep track of that. And then when I see the numbers ocassionally, I can't believe it.:LOL:

Last edited:
Seems like most of us all feel the same 👍. can't really have one without the other ...this forum is better and more knowledgeable than any manual that comes with any Rc.this forum is the encyclopedia of Rc . especially Arrma .😁👍 I own 4 Arrmas and I love them all the same ..well almost the same .we all have one Rc that is our favorite 👍

Seems like most of us all feel the same 👍. can't really have one without the other ...this forum is better and more knowledgeable than any manual that comes with any Rc.this forum is the encyclopedia of Rc . especially Arrma .😁👍 I own 4 Arrmas and I love them all the same ..well almost the same .we all have one Rc that is our favorite 👍

Shhhhh man!! You can't say that!
RC are like children man. If they hear you gotta favorite the others will all act up! You can't let em know who the favorite is!

🤣

Shhhhh man!! You can't say that!
RC are like children man. If they hear you gotta favorite the others will all act up! You can't let em know who the favorite is!

🤣
🤔 That's why I didn't mention my favorite 🤣🤣

I’m new to this forum, but have been a member of many forums over the years (mostly gun and car forums). I always enjoy the community feeling of a forum, compared to something like Facebook groups or the like.

Speaking of the gun and car hobbies, alongside this RC hobby (which I’m technically not even in yet, as I only have a charger and nothing else, still hemming and hawing on which will be my first vehicle 🤣)….I need some cheaper hobbies.

All the fun hobbies also seem to be expensive. I guess that’s how it goes, though.

I’m new to this forum, but have been a member of many forums over the years (mostly gun and car forums). I always enjoy the community feeling of a forum, compared to something like Facebook groups or the like.

Speaking of the gun and car hobbies, alongside this RC hobby (which I’m technically not even in yet, as I only have a charger and nothing else, still hemming and hawing on which will be my first vehicle 🤣)….I need some cheaper hobbies.

All the fun hobbies also seem to be expensive. I guess that’s how it goes, though.

Pick your poison..

Some folks even spend big money collecting stamps for a hobby..
and I've Personally seem some women spend between $9,500 to over $27,000 on their custom sewing machines..!!!
200.gif

Hell yeah brotha 😁👍 Hobbies is what keeps us sane🤣🤣🤣🤟

Honda tech used to be one I was on. Only wondering if you were by your username? This was 15 years ago when folks were still building 12 second ef's out of junkyard parts. Before the k24 or nothing folks took over.

Pick your poison..

Some folks even spend big money collecting stamps for a hobby..
and I've Personally seem some women spend between $9,500 to over $27,000 on their custom sewing machines..!!!
200.gif

Maybe I need to get into bird watching. That seems cheap on the surface. But then I see myself falling down the rabbit hole of “what’s the best set of binoculars to bird watch?”, and I’m sure that rabbit hole ends up somewhere very expensive. 😂
Honda tech used to be one I was on. Only wondering if you were by your username? This was 15 years ago when folks were still building 12 second ef's out of junkyard parts. Before the k24 or nothing folks took over.

I don’t recall that one, but I do like Hondas, of course. I’ve fallen away from cars as a hobby, and now drive a bone stock 10th gen Civic with the only mods being a chrome delete, yellow fogs and LED interior lights.

I also have a Honda 250L dualsport that I got new in 2017 and turned into a supermoto. That thing is slow, but so much fun on the backroads.

22B3E9E7-7F5B-4952-B665-AA1C10EAE283.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe I need to get into bird watching. That seems cheap on the surface. But then I see myself falling down the rabbit hole of “what’s the best set of binoculars to bird watch?”, and I’m sure that rabbit hole ends up somewhere very expensive. 😂

It's not just the binoculars..

It'll also lead you down to fancy custom bird baths, bird feeders and organic bird feed.

https://www.wbu.com/

🐦🦜🐧🦅🦉🪶🐣🦚

People watching seems cheaper. Only need gas to get to the mall. And then money for Cinnabon. 😁

Those are becoming rare these days...

It's Too Bad.. Amazon destroyed the 80's & 90's malls..

Last edited:
I don’t recall that one, but I do like Hondas, of course. I’ve fallen away from cars as a hobby, and now drive a bone stock 10th gen Civic with the only mods being a chrome delete, yellow fogs and LED interior lights.

I also have a Honda 250L dualsport that I got new in 2017 and turned into a supermoto. That thing is slow, but so much fun on the backroads.

View attachment 338560

Oh man hondatech was one of the #1 honda forums. Some serious stuff not the autozone ricer stuff.

I'm still heavily into the cars being what I do for a living but I don't own anything fun anymore. Well, my long term resto Toyota mr2 but I used to have like 5 cars at a time building. Hard when you got 4 kids and bills and rc as a hobby to put back car building funds 🤣

That bike is awesome man! I could have a blast throwing that thing around!

Back