You know you're old if...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of these mags before. Mind you, I spent most of my time buying Mad and Cracked.
Similar, comic style. You've heard of George Trosley? Krass & Bernie? He was a big contributor to CarToons mag. Classis car art artist

krass-and-bernie-the-borrowed-big-block-1-1.jpg

Screenshot_20240419_182212_Chrome.jpg

06-12a.jpg

07-9a.jpg

07-2a (1).jpg

Spent hours reading CarToons comics

Last edited:
Dang. We a bunch of geezers. Lol. The stuff from our youth is so fascinating. We had so much cool crap I forget half the things I see and say “ Oh yea! I had one of those!” Or the older stuff your grandparents had to occupy you lol

Dang. We a bunch of geezers. Lol. The stuff from our youth is so fascinating. We had so much cool crap I forget half the things I see and say “ Oh yea! I had one of those!” Or the older stuff your grandparents had to occupy you lol
"The older I get" When I tell someone I grew up in a house with no AC or electric heat, they are like 'what??' We had a wood burning stove for heat, no AC. No window units. No ceiling fans. Couple box fans, windows open. Spent more time outside than inside during summer.

Additionally, if you remember some man coming out of station and pumping it for you, your ancient.
You’re not just ancient but a relic! lol. I remember having to use lead additives in my gas for my 71 Chrysler Newport Special with a 440 and a monster 4 barrel holly.

Last edited:
Back