Xt150 - best brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
I have some 6.0mm bullet connectors, their colour started to fade and have signs from sparks.

I decided to replace all of them with the XT150. So which is the best brand with highest quality? Looks like they are not widely available. Other than hobby king who sells them, i am located in Europe.

I have some 6.0mm bullet connectors, their colour started to fade and have signs from sparks.

I decided to replace all of them with the XT150. So which is the best brand with highest quality? Looks like they are not widely available. Other than hobby king who sells them, i am located in Europe.

Amass is the company that makes them, Hobbyking sells official Amass connectors so I would go with them personally.

I just found some from UK, since i didnt find any in EU, the brands are FUSION and Overlander. How are these compared to the AMASS ones?

I just found some from UK, since i didnt find any in EU, the brands are FUSION and Overlander. How are these compared to the AMASS ones?

Amass is quite literally the only brand of XT connectors but there are knockoffs and those are usually the ones that are really cheap. Everyone who sells XT connectors either sells the official Amass plugs or knockoffs.

These show as in stock at the EU warehouse on my end. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/xt150-connectors-w-6mm-gold-connectors-red-black-5pairs-bag.html

Yes amass or nothing, I got some that were not, and couldn’t put them together. I also did my own male and female red and black coding on all my batteries and escs. So just a bit of advice, write down how your wiring the different items and keep it consistent.

Ok will do that, one more question, i see that on Hobbyking there are connectors refer to as ESC side and Battery Side and another one that doesn't refer to any side, what is the difference?
Stupid question, i got it, its about the plastic plugs side

Last edited:
Like I said I made up my own battery and esc setup, cause I didn’t see the writing on the connectors lol. So as long as you do it all the same and test fit them first you should be ok.. the male and female gold bullets are easy, but the plastic pieces are male and female red and black so be aware of them too

I have had good luck with Hobbyking connectors.

Like others have mentioned watch out for the Amass fakes! They are everywhere and some of them are not every good quality.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back