Mojave World’s First Alloy Chassis 1/8 Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rear tower ✅

Front complete

IMG_2087.jpeg

IMG_2098.jpeg

IMG_2097.jpeg

Last edited:
After some tweaks, full body. That half ounce of cross weight is negligible with sway bar tolerance but more lipo would do it. 👍🏼

IMG_2128.jpeg

Last edited:
Wasn’t digging the sleeper look.

IMG_2131.jpeg

IMG_2121.png

IMG_2134.jpeg

Last edited:
Big brother comparison on 6S, cross weight is actually dialed but sway bars were connected in this data.
Full alloy drivetrain and scale size for full 6S capability equates to an additional 3lbs of LCG mass.

IMG_2144.jpeg

IMG_2143.png

Last edited:
F**k Yeah!! 🤘😎🍻
Just out of curiosity, did you layer up the 4s body with reinforcement?
Nope, we had some good crashes into each other and the boy went full speed directly into a tree too. They may have had a brittle batch of lexan/PC upon launch. Also cold weather may induce cracks with how well they secure the body to chassis. It was 80 degrees here yesterday, hard to believe we were snow bashing a couple weeks ago 😂

IMG_2163.jpeg

IMG_2159.jpeg

Last edited:
Nope, we had some good crashes into each other and the boy went full speed directly into a tree too. They may have had a brittle batch of lexan/PC upon launch. Also cold weather may induce cracks with how well they secure the body to chassis. It was 80 degrees here yesterday, hard to believe we were snow bashing a couple weeks ago 😂

View attachment 361066

View attachment 361067
80?! Dang! I guess that weather should be here in a few days, hopefully!! We had sleet on Saturday, rained on/off yesterday.. I spent a few hours clearing some brush to expand my track. Glad to hear things went well!! 👍😎

Fully dialed, excited to use an actual high quality 4S pack and rip. The 12 gauge wire on a 3700mah Zeee was plenty for the kids but a 5.0AH G+ CNHL will be just what the doctor ordered.

Last edited:
Nice! I look forward to seeing it come together. I used the K6 since that's what I had. Talion should handle even better I'd bet. I never thought about the 4s Mojo body for it, my version has a hacked up K6 body on it now with a mixture of Kraton and Mojo 6s body mounts, Losi posts.
After seeing this thread, I hopped over to Arrma RC to start comparing specs between 4,6s Mojos and Tali and K6.. I'm reminded quickly what I hate about Arrma and the specs they choose to publish, they don't give the same specs from model to model. Drives me nuts, why can't they just use one spec sheet acrossed the different models? Example: track width is listed for the 6s, but not the 4s. Ground clearance is listed for 4s, not 6s. Diff ratio listed for 6s, not for 4s..:confused:🤷‍♂️
I also run into reference issues when hybrid building sure makes them extra money cause sometimes you just don't know till it's in your hand

3D printed absorber for the front

View attachment 362650
Your print? Looks beefy!! I'm still nursing the cracked OE bumper spring along, LOL. I filled the "hoops" of it with 3m super weather strip adhesive. Took weeks to fully cure!!🤣
Most recently I've been filling the hoops of my super basher bumper springs with E6000. I'll get some testing in on that this season to see how or if that helps. Poor man upgrades, LOL.

Your print? Looks beefy!! I'm still nursing the cracked OE bumper spring along, LOL. I filled the "hoops" of it with 3m super weather strip adhesive. Took weeks to fully cure!!🤣
Most recently I've been filling the hoops of my super basher bumper springs with E6000. I'll get some testing in on that this season to see how or if that helps. Poor man upgrades, LOL.
E-bay $13 combo special and is nice dense TPU.

Nephew found a tree with the front right corner, body panel popped right out with no cracks except the couple year old front spring bumper it had installed!

IMG_2250.jpeg

E-bay $13 combo special and is nice dense TPU.

Nephew found a tree with the front right corner, body panel popped right out with no cracks except the couple year old front spring bumper it had installed!

View attachment 362685
Ay, it was bound to happen. Hopefully no one was hurt?😜 Glad it survived, and popped right out!! Not a shelf queen!!👍👌🤘

Played hooky from work today. Got my shelf queens out for a little rip.😎😁

Attachments

• 20240423_101417.jpg
    20240423_101417.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240423_101629.jpg
    20240423_101629.jpg
    612.2 KB · Views: 10
Back