Typhon Will Granite 3s tires fit on Typhon 3s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmarrma

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Hello! First post, long time lurker.

The Typhon 3s is my first basher, I've had it for a few months and it's been a blast! Lately, as seems to be commonplace, I'm looking at getting bigger tires for flips and better off-road control. I know the badlands are the most recommended, but the price deters me a bit.

I was wondering if the stock granite 3s tires (DBoots fortress) will fit the Typhon without needing extenders? I know I'll need the hex adapter, but is that it? the $30 price tag on Jenny's is a lot more attractive than $80 for a set of prolines.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I couldn't find any threads about it. If you have any tips for better searching methods share that too 😂

If anyone is familiar with this please chime in! Thank you

Welcome to the forum, and lurk no more! I’m sorry that I don’t have much experience with the 3s line, but I’m sure someone will share their knowledge.

I don't have a typhon, but you would for sure have to change the 17mm hubs for the 14’s. I believe you can do that easily and without doing anything else to the carriers/C-hubs/blocks. The tires themselves should fit the car fine.
-looking at the exploded view, the axle ends might be different too. Doesn’t appear to have a threaded end that the smaller nut will screw onto to hold the wheel on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back