Who makes the best body clips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, you asked. Recently, I ordered like three different kinds, all of the bent style to try a few. And as dumb as I am, I cannot find them right now, so I’m not very helpful! Definitely the bent ones though… once you go bent, you don’t go back.
Remember, a good pin for a 10th scale carpet buggy is different than a good pin for a DBXL too. The beefy ones won’t fit through the holes on the small cars.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/members/ilikehosewater.35439/

These work great!!!

1BA2480A-8ECD-4E3C-BC23-5C91B0A1EFC8.png

I like the ones with the pull tab.
Something like this.....I have better ones, but can't recall where I got them from. I got this set....not bad, but there are better ones out there.
Screenshot_20230308_133345_Amazon Shopping.jpg

These are easy on my fingers. Also available in plastic.View attachment 283919
Yes, those are better than what I posted. My good ones ate like that.....just not HR.

I like the ones with the pull tab.
Something like this.....I have better ones, but can't recall where I got them from. I got this set....not bad, but there are better ones out there.
View attachment 283918

Yes, those are better than what I posted. My good ones ate like that.....just not HR.
IMO the best clips are the ones you don’t lose.😂 We used to take a piece of orange nitro fuel tube, a clip and a zip tie. Same concept as above but they really held up well and I never lost one. 👍🏻

personally I like the arrma ones so I don't misplace them....
Yup, I install those on all my rigs now. Love the tether holder!

I've started using this type cuz it seems like I rip the rubber arrma ones a lot. I've now been replacing the cheapo thin cable they come with w/ steel fishing leaders. Really easy to pull em out. Always with the bent clips tho, just buy like 100 of em cuz they get bent, twisted, stretched etc

20230308_163207.jpg

I've started using this type cuz it seems like I rip the rubber arrma ones a lot. I've now been replacing the cheapo thin cable they come with w/ steel fishing leaders. Really easy to pull em out. Always with the bent clips tho, just buy like 100 of em cuz they get bent, twisted, stretched etc
Looks like a good approach. The rubber clips don't last a minute for me either unless I pull the clips out with a tool so I'm not pulling on the rubber. I keep the end of a bamboo chop stick in my pocket I usually use to help pull them out anyway. Those metal HR racing ones might work out. I was going to try magnets and velcro on my recent Typhon build, but they already have holes in the clear body so I didn't bother. Maybe next time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back