Which electric screwdriver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What brand drivers are you using? My wife got me the Milwaukee M12 for Christmas. I have a couple different 1/4 hex drivers sitting in my RC wish list on Amazon.

The one in this video is the one I use with MIP drivers.

https://www.amazon.com/Metabo-HPT-D...ries/dp/B07L78Y72J?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

Mine is the Hitachi before they merged / changed to Metabo. Same tool, same warranty etc. Excellent clutch.

View attachment 56743
took a punt on ebay as I just spent ~£40 on another one - seller offering the Hikoki (UK name) version for £75 and I offered £65 as they accepted offers - got accepted, will receive shortly and inspect if genuine ...

thats the one ... seems like they got different names per territory now - the seller had multiple and from plain picture review it looks genuine - nevertheless they accept returns as well ... but if there is anything you can share to review/validate it would surely help

Once it arrives I'll be happy to help. Sounds safe at face considering they'll accept returns.

Does anyone have this one made by Muchmore?

1576422988020.png

Ryobi, cheap $35.. Milwaukee $100. have both.
Only use good tips. MIP's. Make sure the driver has a clutch.
20191215_171213.jpg

Ryobi, cheap $35.. Milwaukee $100. have both.
Only use good tips. MIP's. Make sure the driver has a clutch.View attachment 57385
Just got that m12 with 2 batteries and charger for $60 on Black Friday. It’s a bit on the heavy side and the clutch seems stiff but so far so good... I used to be a big hitachi fan but they went from quality stuff made in Japan to cheap crap made in China ? They still make the best sliding miter saw on the market IMO. I’ve since invested heavily in makita cordless tools as I use them daily for work. Couldn’t pass up that Black Friday deal on the M12 tho. My first experience with Milwaukee hope it’s not a disappointment.

Just got that m12 with 2 batteries and charger for $60 on Black Friday. It’s a bit on the heavy side and the clutch seems stiff but so far so good... I used to be a big hitachi fan but they went from quality stuff made in Japan to cheap crap made in China ? They still make the best sliding miter saw on the market IMO. I’ve since invested heavily in makita cordless tools as I use them daily for work. Couldn’t pass up that Black Friday deal on the M12 tho. My first experience with Milwaukee hope it’s not a disappointment.
My M12 has been going strong for a few years. I got the larger knock off packs on amazon so it stands. They also have enough juice to run the drill and mini-sawsall. Just wish the stupid things were compatible with the dremel as my 12V dremel could use a larger pack.

m12 knock off packs? hmm. the larger capacity 6.0 mah ones? great find for my M12 driver. Thanx.(y)
I've bought these (02/22/2019):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKH2PGR

and these (12/01/2019):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TD9QCQF

I got the second ones when I thought one of my first ones was having issues. Turned out one of the connectors bent over a bit in it and after straightening it back out, it's working fine again. The first ones have a rubberized shell around the base for cushion when dropped. The second set do not. Both feel cheap/brittle around the clip area, so I try to be careful when plugging/unplugging. Now that I have 4, I have the original small ones on a shelf and one of the big ones on the charger while the other 3 are plugged into my 3 milwaukee devices.

Now I'm considering getting the M12 rotary tool if/when my 12V dremel dies. It's switch has been acting weird the past few months and the batteries are holding less and less. $80 for new dremel batteries... or $100 for new tool that uses the same batteries my other tools use...

If you have used Northern Tool before you get coupons about every other month and one of them is for $20.00 off on a $100 order. I bought the Dewalt screwdriver for $70 with battery, charger and tool bag. I believe they carry the Milwaukee one also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back