Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inflation was 9.1% in 22, currently less than 3.2% a year later. But Bidens to blame...🤔
How do you think it got like that in the first place? It wasn't like that at his inauguration.
Seems corporate profits were the highest during the same period, again it's Bidens tax breaks that are at fault... 🤔
Making record profits also had to do with some other factors such as not being able to get supplies from China and thus jacking up prices because of supply and demand (funny the most of the stuff I was looking at buying that is made in the USA is rarely out of stock🤔).

Just filled up my "toaster" for $3.92 a gallon. $42 worth, will get me back and forth to work for 2 weeks. That was 92 octane "super". $3 for regular unleaded. I find the car just runs so much better on premium, worth it to me. I use premium in all my power equipment too.. lawn mower, snow blower, chainsaws..

Just filled up my "toaster" for $3.92 a gallon. $42 worth, will get me back and forth to work for 2 weeks. That was 92 octane "super". $3 for regular unleaded. I find the car just runs so much better on premium, worth it to me. I use premium in all my power equipment too.. lawn mower, snow blower, chainsaws..
You should be running non-oxy (or whatever they call non ethanol gas in your area) in all your power tools. You can thank me later. That crap eats gaskets, fuel lines and attracts moisture in anything that sits for extended periods. Got tired of constantly rebuilding carbs and draining tanks. Costs about 4.00/gal. here. Totally worth it.

My snowblower sat for 10 months. Took less than a minute to fire it up last Friday.

You should be running non-oxy (or whatever they call non ethanol gas in your area) in all your power tools. You can thank me later. That crap eats gaskets, fuel lines and attracts moisture in anything that sits for extended periods. Got tired of constantly rebuilding carbs and draining tanks. Costs about 4.00/gal. here. Totally worth it.

My snowblower sat for 10 months. Took less than a minute to fire it up last Friday.
I've heard that.. only machine that gave me trouble in that regard was my ZX14. Just once over 10 plus years though.. Sold it after that. Everything else has been fine. We have Stewarts convenience shops in my area that sell ethanol free fuel.. I have used it, never saw a difference though.

I've heard that.. only machine that gave me trouble in that regard was my ZX14. Just once over 10 plus years though.. Sold it after that. Everything else has been fine. We have Stewarts convenience shops in my area that sell ethanol free fuel.. I have used it, never saw a difference though.
Really shocked. You should have the same weather conditions I do. And have equipment stored on the off season. Could go on and on about how bad the stuff is for small engines. Everybody is going to have an opinion. Others are going to say put some stabilizer in it. Don't think I tried that? Can't afford to pay someone to fix my stuff. When you live alone, you wear all the hats. Gardener, maintenance man.....Had enough and refuse to use it any more. Life has been so much easier.

The one thing I can suggest if using it. Fill the gas tank to the top when you put it away for the season. Less chance of moisture collecting. And add some of this. We've been doing it with our boats that have built in tanks. Start right up in the spring. Only thing we've found that works.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Tron-En...z3ufQ1YUEAafqJb4xTpvfOMwVjRoCtqoQAvD_BwE&th=1

Really shocked. You should have the same weather conditions I do. And have equipment stored on the off season. Could go on and on about how bad the stuff is for small engines. Everybody is going to have an opinion. Others are going to say put some stabilizer in it. Don't think I tried that? Can't afford to pay someone to fix my stuff. When you live alone, you wear all the hats. Gardener, maintenance man.....Had enough and refuse to use it any more. Life has been so much easier.

The one thing I can suggest if using it. Fill the gas tank to the top when you put it away for the season. Less chance of moisture collecting. And add some of this. We've been doing it with our boats that have built in tanks. Start right up in the spring. Only thing we've found that works.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Tron-En...z3ufQ1YUEAafqJb4xTpvfOMwVjRoCtqoQAvD_BwE&th=1
Ye sir, I wear all the hats too. Only way I can afford to live this lavish lifestyle of mine, LOL. But yeah, I have heard a thousand times over about the ethanol fuel. I always did fill the bike right to the top, lawn tractors and snow blowers usually get drained. I should have clarified. I have used the star tron as well, seems to work. I'll screw myself one of these days I'm sure, LOL. I would think using ethanol free near the end of the season would be wise?

+1000

I run leaded 110 VP purple in all my small engines all year long. They all pop on the first pull too. :cool:(y)

+1000

I run leaded 110 VP purple in all my small engines all year long. They all pop on the first pull too. :cool:(y)
I wouldn't even know where to look for VP fuel.. or be bothered. I believe it's when stored that really mucks things up with the ethanol fuel. Emptying the fuel system is the most practical thing to do for me. Not always easily done though, I have 2 old two-stroke snowmobiles that I haven't touched in 3 years..that will be a chore no doubt. That's if I ever touch them again..the way the weather has been, IDK. Sad. Used to have snow from December through March in my region when I was younger. Now we're lucky if we get any rideable snow all winter..😕 Thank god I don't have $30k wrapped up in snowmobiles like many in my area do. Trailering for hours just to use the darned things..

I wouldn't even know where to look for VP fuel.. or be bothered. I believe it's when stored that really mucks things up with the ethanol fuel. Emptying the fuel system is the most practical thing to do for me. Not always easily done though, I have 2 old two-stroke snowmobiles that I haven't touched in 3 years..that will be a chore no doubt. That's if I ever touch them again..the way the weather has been, IDK. Sad. Used to have snow from December through March in my region when I was younger. Now we're lucky if we get any rideable snow all winter..😕 Thank god I don't have $30k wrapped up in snowmobiles like many in my area do. Trailering for hours just to use the darned things..
If ya gunna store ethanol gas in small engines for long periods of time, dump some seafoam in the tank.

This is epic
IMG_5529.jpeg

Diesel 190.9/ltr
Premium diesel 194.9/ltr
Unleaded 186.9/ltr
Premium unleaded 202.9/ltr
LPG 139.9/ltr

What’s the difference between premium and regular diesel?
To be honest, I don't really know. I thought it was just cleaner, as in more refined. I don't use premium if I have the option.

I googled it:
Premium diesel is just regular diesel with fuel system cleaning additives that help prevent, or reduce, build ups of contaminants in your fuel system.

Oh😥😥 I was thinking that was in Oregon🤣 wouldve been worth coming down from Washington for. Can't wait for the elections, I guess the prez doesn't pay for his own gas🤬
gas is normally 3-5 dollars depends on the day

Looks like that is in litres?
.867 x 3.78 = $3.28/gal.

Not bad, Oregon around $3.10/gal, Colorado is around $2.30/gal!

Back