Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1705110836526.png

Plus 30-50 cents off if we buy enough groceries

$2.99 where I'm at. (Ind). Was all the way down to $2.77 early in the week.

$2.50 at Costco where I am (Minnesota)

Purely out of curiosity, how does the president impact gas prices? I've always wanted to know.
I don't want to derail the thread too much, but basically inflation (which happened in part because of the president) and the choice to use other countries oil instead of our own jacked up the price. That's my take on it, but I'm just kid (who does pay for his own gas) so feel free to ignore me😁😁

Last edited:
Not to bring politics into it, but it would probably be a lot lower under trump.
Ya, NO
I don't want to derail the thread too much, but basically inflation (which happened in part because of the president) and the choice to use other countries oil instead of our own jacked up the price. That's my take on it, but I'm just kid (who does pay for his own gas) so feel free to ignore me😁😁
What part, like ...1%? 🤣
You can't use logic to explain emotional reactions. 🤣

Last edited:
Haven't left the house in awhile. We still have gas stations?
No because all the cars are electric now and fly. You need to get out more. 😆🤣

The 1% I'm giving to COVID... The other 99% was due to our president not being fit for the job.
Well; I guess if a strong economy, record jobs growth, the highest production of oil in decades, and paying down the national debt is a bad thing, I guess you're right.👌

Well; I guess if a strong economy, record jobs growth, the highest production of oil in decades, and paying down the national debt is a bad thing, I guess you're right.👌
Well I don't see how a 1.9 trillion dollar aid package is going to help with the national debt, and it's kinda interesting that in 2022 the consumer price index reached a 4 decade high of 9.1%
Hmmm🤔🤔

Well I don't see how a 1.9 trillion dollar aid package is going to help with the national debt, and it's kinda interesting that in 2022 the consumer price index reached a 4 decade high of 9.1%
Hmmm🤔🤔
Inflation was 9.1% in 22, currently less than 3.2% a year later. But Bidens to blame...🤔
Seems corporate profits were the highest during the same period, again it's Bidens tax breaks that are at fault... 🤔

Last edited:
Back