Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Gonna have to look into that. What's your regular gas price?

For regular gas we use our Kroger points as that's what the wife SUV takes.

Diesel I typically save between 25 - 60 cents off regular price.

I found out about these programs when we started looking around for a travel trailer camper. Which actually worked out really nice as I wasn't super thrilled about trying to pull a 35' camper through normal gas stations with all the people and tight spaces. The fact I can pull through a truck lane with wide open areas is a nice perk on top of saving money on fuel.

The popular ones that I'm aware of are Mud Flap, TSD Logistics (Open Roads), and Gas Buddy.

Saving varies from station to station and from day to day, but are more times than not a very noticeable savings. On the plus side the trucker lanes also have DEF (or typically does) at the pump, which is not always very common at the "regular" pumps. The biggest con with the trucker lanes, some can be pretty dang dirty. So make sure you have a rag or gloves.

Hope this helps.

Down to $2.72 where I'm at. May have to fill op my gas guzzling truck today.

Grabbed a couple of gallons today..

IMG_20231218_105746111_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231218_105857529.jpg

Don't need much..
Just to top 'er off.

Today, NYC 3.23 for no name gas , And 3.59 for Top Tier , brand fuel. Gulf, Sunoco etc.

User error.

I’ve blown blue ass bombs with lighters.

What’s even better is farting in the bathtub and lighting the bubbles. 👍🏻

Do you actually achieve any propulsion doing that?

Jetski Cash Machine GIF by Oliver Tree

I didn’t really feel any thrust other than my innards forcing out the cluster bomb.
Never forget!
There are 2 types of people. Those that light the bubbles and those that bite the bubbles.

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF by The Lonely Island

Yay!

Still an average of 2.69 at most places. I can get a nickel off with the speedway card. But, if heading north, Loves is 2.49 and another .10 off with their app. Gotta stop.

Back