Kraton What does everyone think of the new Kraton 6SEXB?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my V2 EXB. The front holes for the wing mount (where it attaches to the chassis brace) are in a different location so my 3DRC wing mount won't work. The new wing mount looks super strong but I think that's the wrong move by Arrma. A lot of force goes into the wing on a bad landing and a super stiff wing mount sends that force into the shock tower. Hopefully 3DRC makes a new version wing mount.

Is there any wheelie bar compatible with this new wing mount? I had the Arrma one on my older Kraton. Maybe one of those wheelie bars that is also a rear skid plate?
I already asked this and none fit it seems. Need to wait for a custom one or Arrma to make one.

I just got my V2 EXB. The front holes for the wing mount (where it attaches to the chassis brace) are in a different location so my 3DRC wing mount won't work. The new wing mount looks super strong but I think that's the wrong move by Arrma. A lot of force goes into the wing on a bad landing and a super stiff wing mount sends that force into the shock tower. Hopefully 3DRC makes a new version wing mount.

Is there any wheelie bar compatible with this new wing mount? I had the Arrma one on my older Kraton. Maybe one of those wheelie bars that is also a rear skid plate?
Only option RN is RPM wheelie bar+wing mount they've released a combo one that fits. I'd wait for outcast though it'll probably be better than RPM
I already asked this and none fit it seems. Need to wait for a custom one or Arrma to make one.

Thanks guys, I'll hold tight on wheelie bars for now. I noticed a couple things when looking at the steering linkage, hopefully this isn't old news. Arrma put bearings instead of bushings which is great, but the steering arms have some raised features that prevent the Basher Queen carbon Ackerman bar from fitting.

Hello, I'm waiting for my preordered EXB and would like to know the width of the car without the wheels (can't find this information anywhere), because I would like to buy a box to store the car in, in my damp basement. Thanks

Hello, I'm waiting for my preordered EXB and would like to know the width of the car without the wheels (can't find this information anywhere), because I would like to buy a box to store the car in, in my damp basement. Thanks
It's right on the Arrma website. 18.15 inches or 461mm.

Screenshot_20240206_172959_Chrome.jpg

-edit - Oh shoot I just saw you said without the wheels my bad.

It's right on the Arrma website. 18.15 inches or 461mm.

-edit - Oh shoot I just saw you said without the wheels my bad.

Yes, I need the width without the wheels. :)

If maybe someone would be so nice and measure the width for me? Thanks

Yes, I need the width without the wheels. :)

If maybe someone would be so nice and measure the width for me? Thanks
Hey sorry I couldn't get this for you yesterday my apologies sir. Looks like 16 3/4"(425.5mm) maybe 16 15/16" (430.2mm)

I looked around for a long time trying to find something wide enough that didn't cost and arm and a leg.

I found these at Lowes https://www.lowes.com/pd/COMMANDER-...ck-Yellow-Tote-with-Standard-Snap-Lid/3551290 the car doesn't fit all the way to the bottom but it will fit propped up on the tires I was even able to stack 2 cars on top of each other, with some spare room at the end for some other odds n ends or a smaller car or 2 and have the lid on as well.

Hey sorry I couldn't get this for you yesterday my apologies sir. Looks like 16 3/4"(425.5mm) maybe 16 15/16" (430.2mm)

I looked around for a long time trying to find something wide enough that didn't cost and arm and a leg.

I found these at Lowes https://www.lowes.com/pd/COMMANDER-...ck-Yellow-Tote-with-Standard-Snap-Lid/3551290 the car doesn't fit all the way to the bottom but it will fit propped up on the tires I was even able to stack 2 cars on top of each other, with some spare room at the end for some other odds n ends or a smaller car or 2 and have the lid on as well.
I'm was also looking all around to find something suitable and at the end found this, since I'm, already using a smaller box for my 3D printing filaments: https://www.kis.it/en/singola-variante?id=39738
Don't know if it's available in the US though.
I will stack 2 cars in it, without the wheels.
And it's on the expensive side, buy hey, the 2 cars I plan to store in it (new 6S EXB & Tekno ET48 2.0), are way, way, way more expensive :)

Last edited:
What setting should I have my low voltage for battery set for. It came defaulted at 4.0 and was going off so many times. 3.8v or lower? Spektrum 6800a 22.2 v battery i have. Thanks

Yup, that's exactly what I use to store my 1/8 truggies.

New questions now that I got my new DX6C transmitter. I keep trying to calibrate it but he light goes off after binding. Does this auto calibrate and don't need to do full throttle reverse right left steer to calibrate? Also by default the steering is reversed, I have to change the steering reversed setting to make it steer proper. Is that suppose to be like that on new transmitter? I assume the steering would be normal and I would not have to reverse it. If my steering was reversed does the avc steering assist have to be reversed somewhere? Is there a way to disable avc on the fly instead of lowering steering gain to 0 as just disabling avc doesn't seem to disable it unless rebinding. Anyone know the rollout for the 6S V2 Kraton? I think that is all questions I couldn't find online. Thanks.

Last edited:
New questions now that I got my new DX6C transmitter. I keep trying to calibrate it but he light goes off after binding. Does this auto calibrate and don't need to do full throttle reverse right left steer to calibrate? Also by default the steering is reversed, I have to change the steering reversed setting to make it steer proper. Is that suppose to be like that on new transmitter? I assume the steering would be normal and I would not have to reverse it. If my steering was reversed does the avc steering assist have to be reversed somewhere? Is there a way to disable avc on the fly instead of lowering steering gain to 0 as just disabling avc doesn't seem to disable it unless rebinding. Anyone know the rollout for the 6S V2 Kraton? I think that is all questions I couldn't find online. Thanks.

Read the manual for the Kraton, it explains how to bind a new radio, it's a little different.

So I got 1.25 inches, will check with my GSM020 if close and if not adjust slowly.

hey guys, i am new here and i have couple of quetsions.
I have a plan to buy the new Arrma Kraton 6s EXB.
i understand that the stock servo is junk and it will be eventually failing.
can i get a recommendation for good servo in 80-120$ range.
is the new arrma kraton exb need mudguards?
another thing, what is a good combo for diffs fluid for bashing? (Front ,Center and REAR diffs)?
thnx everybody for the help.

Back