What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little Kraton V4 love.

Replaced a rear arm, both hinge pins, finally got around to replacing the broken rear wing mount screw, and new camber link ends. At some point it needs new ring/input gears and a new spur gear. I own newer Kratons but this one is my favorite.

20240424_193818.jpg

Man I'd have a garage full of hoarded car parts and cool accessories that people left behind if I had your job! 😁
Its hard not to, I have scored some pretty good stuff. I snagged a JL amp and sub for my wifes car. First come first serve so you better jump on it when they get here!

Now that's what I call a strip down!
To Nothing.
Took a little over 4 hours to strip it to that point, only reason the steering rack, diff, and front suspension are still on it is because they were all broken from the wreck.

Last edited:
Ay!! I guess he should have "Dodged" instead of "Rammed" eh? LOL.. any good "mall terrain" tires left on it?:p:ROFLMAO:

I know the tread pattern of these is "off road", but low profile and "off road" don't mix in my experience.. one rock would destroy those things off roading, so, I call them "mall terrains".

Last edited:
Ay!! I guess he should have "Dodged" instead of "Rammed" eh? LOL.. any good "mall terrain" tires left on it?:p:ROFLMAO:

I know the tread pattern of these is "off road", but low profile and "off road" don't mix in my experience.. one rock would destroy those things off roading, so, I call them "mall terrains".
Yea, 2 of 'em, not my style either. I'm a function over form kinda guy.
IMG_20240425_121913612_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240425_121923888.jpg

Its hard not to, I have scored some pretty good stuff. I snagged a JBL amp and sub for my wifes car. First come first serve so you better jump on it when they get here!

Took a little over 4 hours to strip it to that point, only reason the steering rack, diff, and form suspension are still on it is because they were all broken from the wreck.
That's great that you love what you do.....many can't say that. Must be good at it also cuz I've spent 4 hours just trying to loosen 1 nut or bolt. :LOL: good thing I'm retired.

[/QUOTE]
After eating 2 hotdogs became ambitious and washed and waxed Paula's car...hopefully back to old self soon!

View attachment 362740

View attachment 362741

Oh man what I'd give to give that car a run on an auto-x track 😁
I had a 91 miata on coilovers and I had some falken 215's (that's the model not the size). That car was scary fast on a corner. The most literal definition of a car on rails.

Back