What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must be delusional. Those are bone in skin on thighs. Took me some time to do this. I marinated them over night. Soy sauce, honey ,fresh, garlic, and fresh ginger root. Then I prepared a mixture of Sweet Baby Rays and Kikkoman soy sauce. Grilled em . and boom. 😁
All these replies had me in stitches..
I saw this am, but said. "nah, someones gonna end up in 😢.."
Internet ya know, hard to read things sometimes. And learning who you can joke with and who you can't to keep the peace. 😒

On to the chicken., they doo look good. Going through all of the trouble to prepare them, you seem capable of making your own bbq sauce. Ya gotta decide though, you going NC, TX or KC? Funny when I was in KC when covid was about to disrupt our lives, I ate some killer bbq. I was shocked finding out that a lot of spots in KC actually use KC Masterpiece as a base at a minimum. I will do a BBQ trip to TX, one place that I have never been (and a lifelong Cowboys fan too).

LC's BBQ in KS. That oven was some homemade, decades old, soot encrusted magical machine. Legit (for KC BBQ)

IMG_1816.jpg

When we do BBQ here, Its only 1 way. BBQ sauce and hope for the best. 🤣 No states or cities have to get involved. :cool:. I will leave that to the politicians. 🤣

My god those feet, that bbq looks good tho.
Hey buddy, eyes up here. 🤣

Last edited:
Meatloaf, green beans with red beans and mashed potatoes.
20240419_192959.jpg
20240419_193005.jpg
20240419_193028.jpg

Now to get back to working on Typhon 6s shocks with harder Mojave front springs and Fireteam front springs for the rear. For heavier than stock Senton 6s conversion. Heavy batteries too. Going 1000cst.

The red is diced tomatoes. Garlic italian seasoned with some tomato sauce on the top. Plenty cooked for 2.5 hours at 350f. Lots of added seasoning, including onion soup mix. Two batches made. Cooked with white rice as the filler.

So when can I come over..?
Excited Feed Me GIF by Faja Lobi

Back