What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Set of MIP ball end. (y)

MIP.jpg

trying to buy the 2000kv quicrun motor but as soon as it becomes available its gone :(
It's well worth owning I bought one recently but had to turn to eBay and overpaid a little. I just checked $59.99 shipped on eBay right now.
Hobbywing has been pretending things are in stock to get the order then sitting on it. I had to cancel last month as did a few others on AF.

Hobbywing has been pretending things are in stock to get the order then sitting on it. I had to cancel last month as did a few others on AF.
Dang. That changes things. In that case I would just buy a Spektrum 2050kv from Jennys for $37. It’s basically the same motor.

Dang. That changes things. In that case I would just buy a Spektrum 2050kv from Jennys for $37. It’s basically the same motor.
That's what I did for the Senton 6s I just built because I needed a motor mount from Jenny too... but I do believe the Quicrun is an upgrade, It runs cooler and can be pushed harder because its based on newer tech. The Spektrum 2050kv also has very short wires so soldering may be required when using with other brands of ESC.

I think this info is only available on the Hobbywing international website:

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 8.13.57 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 8.15.26 PM.png

Last edited:
It's well worth owning I bought one recently but had to turn to eBay and overpaid a little. I just checked $59.99 shipped on eBay right now.

got the esc 4 months ago. its my own fault got an email saying it was in stock on the friday but waited till saturday to pick it up from the model shop when I got there it was gone :(

I'm in england though

Picked up a new battery to start my outboard. Last 2 times I went out, had to resort to back up pull start and its very hard for this old man to pull that rope and get her to turn over. Gf will scream at me if we get stranded on the river and ill have to jump in and risk an alligator attack and might die. As you can see, boat batteries are VERY IMPORTANT so go buy one!

Ok, so hear me out!
I had no intention of buying one of these, but.... I got an idea for a new build that would require this LCG chassis. I do plan to run this as a SCT for a little while, just to see what the deal is with it, but then I'll be parting out a bunch of it to facilitate my build. The electronics are coming out immediately though. I'm not a fan of Traxxas electronics.
20240404_130634.jpg

Back