What car is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerold

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
This is my neighbors house. He leaves it garage door cracked for the cat. One day I was looking at the car on the right and thought that view looked pretty cool.

I know what it is, but does anyone have an idea of what this is, give us your best guess.

1715618971994.jpeg

This is my neighbors house. He leaves it garage door cracked for the cat. One day I was looking at the car on the right and thought that view looked pretty cool.

I know what it is, but does anyone have an idea of what this is, give us your best guess.

View attachment 366242
It looks like an extra wide body 3wheel golf cart.

Appears like it's a Nunya that can't tow much with a class 1/2.

View attachment 366242
Can’t be anything too special, sedan or coupe. No exhaust tips and a trailer hitch

But @Jerold great//fun idea for a new thread!

The door was like one day and I knew they had the van, but it looked so different. It sort of reminded me of a 64 Ford Fairlane or maybe a Galaxie. Then I started to wonder. . .
1715659959648.png

@RCSid Post the next body part. .... I mean car part.

😁
I have a weirdly good memory with cars...
My wife always testing me at night as I can tell cars by their headlights & taillights

But @Jerold great//fun idea for a new thread!

Man I used to be great at it... I'm surrounded by cars everyday of every sorts. These days? They all look like the same spaceship to me.....
I can't tell 1 from the other hardly.

Not at night anyway.

Back