Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re right. I get most of my Scorched orders from the UK faster than what I do most of my US orders.
Same here!
Love the mix of PP and Scorched
IMG_4766.jpeg

High speed wheel stabilizers !!! lol
I’ve wondered which way those went as well I think I put the angle down but I’m not for sure … ???
I looked on all of mine & they're all flipped over the other way. Sorry about my lack of terminology- got lost the shuffle I guess?

Not sure if it matters 🤔. Doesn’t seem to effect anything, and I noticed the front have the arch pointing up. This is operation drift mode, so I’ve tucked in the rear tires and I’m running 107’s, then I’ve extended the front tires some running 100’s. Locked rear, spool in the middle, and I did the input gear swap like I posted in my video.
IMG_4779.jpeg
IMG_4780.jpeg
IMG_4781.jpeg

The problem is I keep getting distracted by my mini crawlers.

IMG_4777.gif

Last edited:
Mmmmm K

FIRST PIC IS OF ORIGINAL SETUP

So with a little time to fiddle
And while waiting on some parts
I decided to flip the motor around to basically the original position.
Had to move the mount to the next two mounting holes closer to rear of FELONACTION
With limited measuring instruments it’s roughly 5.250 in from center spool drive cup to rear spool drive cup
And……best I can tell with my STANLY tape measure its exact same measurement from center spool cup to front spool cup … Directly centered (it appears)
This allows me to put one 4s battery at rear of vehicle but on each side of the chassis.
Motor on left side , and XLX2 and receiver box on right side ..
Don’t really like where it places the XLX2 , as I could imagine spool blowing up and destroying xlx2 ???
I’m sure i could put some type of shield/ plate in between such as the JBI VERTICAL ESC mount ???
As well as finding or even eliminating the receiver box all together which would allow me to move receiver and esc farther forward to hopefully prevent any potential damage due to any potential catastrophic failure of center spool ….
Anyhoo

What shafts would fit this setup ?
Is this the length of factory limitless center shafts ?
Any input would be appreciated

IMG_0240.jpeg

Original motor position above ^^^^^^

Future motor position
motor moved to front of vehicle
IMG_0241.jpeg
IMG_0242.jpeg

Mmmmm K

FIRST PIC IS OF ORIGINAL SETUP

So with a little time to fiddle
And while waiting on some parts
I decided to flip the motor around to basically the original position.
Had to move the mount to the next two mounting holes closer to rear of FELONACTION
With limited measuring instruments it’s roughly 5.250 in from center spool drive cup to rear spool drive cup
And……best I can tell with my STANLY tape measure its exact same measurement from center spool cup to front spool cup … Directly centered (it appears)
This allows me to put one 4s battery at rear of vehicle but on each side of the chassis.
Motor on left side , and XLX2 and receiver box on right side ..
Don’t really like where it places the XLX2 , as I could imagine spool blowing up and destroying xlx2 ???
I’m sure i could put some type of shield/ plate in between such as the JBI VERTICAL ESC mount ???
As well as finding or even eliminating the receiver box all together which would allow me to move receiver and esc farther forward to hopefully prevent any potential damage due to any potential catastrophic failure of center spool ….
Anyhoo

What shafts would fit this setup ?
Is this the length of factory limitless center shafts ?
Any input would be appreciated

View attachment 349214
Original motor position above ^^^^^^

Future motor position
motor moved to front of vehicle
View attachment 349215View attachment 349216
It looks like you’ll be close to the Limitless v2 shaft. I grabbed a Stanley too, so I could get the same baseline.
IMG_4790.jpeg
IMG_4791.jpeg

There is so much material on the bottom that it doesn’t seem they’d bend easily at all. In fact, you might want to stock up on hinge pins and bulkheads if you’re running stock.
Good call, just picked up some TI outer and the last of the last of the TI inners he had. Incredibly reasonably priced items and shipping. Been happy with all my parts so far.

IMG_4793.jpeg

It looks like you’ll be close to the Limitless v2 shaft. I grabbed a Stanley too, so I could get the same baseline.View attachment 349239View attachment 349240
Lets hope so !!!
I just ordered limitless V2 shafts and some Ti upper hinge pins for front Early this morning.

Told ya guys I wasn’t spending anymore money on this thing !!!! 😂🤣
Except for PP a arms and some quality bulkheads
Maybe some tires ….
Uhg

I’m not talking to you anymore!
Your as bad as @Diem Turner and @Dan B.
You guys are enablers!!!!!
Uhh...guilty as charged your honor. But, in my defense, I've never claimed to be anything other than what I am, so...stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :LOL:

Back