Felony Well !! That escalated Quickly!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got the EMP
For the life of me I could not keep set screws tight on the thru shaft
Blue locktite
Red locktite
Green locktite
Didn’t matter

If put it together
Take it on test run and it would spin set screws off the flats !!!
I thru them in a box somewhere and will be using the lockers I got from the @joshludden
Good info Ron, I almost ordered them. I currently have the ScorchedRc lockers in there, but I haven’t completed the build to test them out yet.

Nice! Josh is good people.

I’ve got the EMP
For the life of me I could not keep set screws tight on the thru shaft
Blue locktite
Red locktite
Green locktite
Didn’t matter

If put it together
Take it on test run and it would spin set screws off the flats !!!
I thru them in a box somewhere and will be using the lockers I got from the @joshludden
I don’t know, but if the EMP lockers are titanium then no amount of any thread locker of any strength will do any good without thoroughly degreasing the titanium and then soaking them in alcohol to rinse and allowing to dry before assembly. I don’t know what the “modulous of slipperability” is for titanium, but I know from prior experience it shrugs off any threadlock compound I’ve ever applied unless they were cleaned with solvents to absolute NASA quality clean.
And somebody please Google “modulous of slipperability” because I just made that up, but it sounds so freaking technically groovy that it must be a thing, right?

Yes MOS is definitely a thing ….

My memory isn’t real frikin good
But I could swear the EMP diff lockers I have are NOT Ti???

I could be very wrong tho …
And Dan
You know dam good and well I didn’t clean chit before applying loctite!!!

I would have “thought” after the first loosening of set. Screws it removed , what appeared to me as the black / hardening on the shaft and set screw
Down to shiny metal
I’ll locate said locker and put a magnet on it In my free time for my own knowledge or lack there of !!!

Yes MOS is definitely a thing ….

My memory isn’t real frikin good
But I could swear the EMP diff lockers I have are NOT Ti???

I could be very wrong tho …
And Dan
You know dam good and well I didn’t clean chit before applying loctite!!!

I would have “thought” after the first loosening of set. Screws it removed , what appeared to me as the black / hardening on the shaft and set screw
Down to shiny metal
I’ll locate said locker and put a magnet on it In my free time for my own knowledge or lack there of !!!
Well, if that magnet don’t stick it might indeed be Ti and you’re f’cked. Or, it’s stainless steel and you’re double f’cked. 😂 In either case, wash that sh’t before applying threadlock! You must be an old Zappa fan from way, way back…”I ain’t gonna squash it, and you don’t need to wash it!”
I’ll buy you a beer if you come back with the Album and Song in the next 60 seconds before you get a chance to Google it…

Well, if that magnet don’t stick it might indeed be Ti and you’re f’cked. Or, it’s stainless steel and you’re double f’cked. 😂 In either case, wash that sh’t before applying threadlock! You must be an old Zappa fan from way, way back…”I ain’t gonna squash it, and you don’t need to wash it!”
I’ll buy you a beer if you come back with the Album and Song in the next 60 seconds before you get a chance to Google it…
The modulus of slipperability is well known to be above the threshold of superslipperity. As the vendor recommends a degreasing technique too;

-
INSTALATION TIP:
REMEMBER TO CLEAN THE DRIVE CUPS THREADS AND ALSO THE SCREWS WITH A GOOD DEGREASER BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE OIL,

I’ve heard of the one called Frank Zappa
But I do not recall that genre being in my music list ….
And your in luck
I don’t drink either!!
The modulus of slipperability is well known to be above the threshold of superslipperity. As the vendor recommends a degreasing technique too;

-
INSTALATION TIP:
REMEMBER TO CLEAN THE DRIVE CUPS THREADS AND ALSO THE SCREWS WITH A GOOD DEGREASER BECAUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE OIL,
You guys read directions????
Pfffff
I thought we were men !!

Pounds chest. !

dude !!!!
Literally got the notification from perfect pass that the arms were back in stock at 10:36 AM
Just tried to order and already sold out!!!!
Uhg !!
You snooze, you lose. 😊
Mine arrived yesterday.
Song was Crew Slut from the iconic Joe’s Garage album. Try it out, man. I guarantee you’ll be blown away. In a good way…

They look well made
Well at least in pics

I’ll get some soon I reckon
I ordered them as soon as the notification hit a few weeks ago. They just came in! It’s crazy my Scorched parts from UK came in quicker than my PP parts from Florida 🤔.

PP seems to be sold out of a lot, and it’s rare I get in stock notifications. He’s also hasn’t responded to my email with questions about part dimensions. Hope everything is alright.

I’m building a drift car, and I’m not great at drifting by any means. I’m a little worried I’m going to bend these arms in an accident. Contemplating shelving them until I do speed runs.

Last edited:
You snooze, you lose. 😊
Mine arrived yesterday.
Song was Crew Slut from the iconic Joe’s Garage album. Try it out, man. I guarantee you’ll be blown away. In a good way…

God it's been so long since I've listened to this album. Got it playing as I'm typing this. I'd post the You tube vid but I'm not sure about the younguns on the site listening to some of the songs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ah but I can post this one.

He Jams

Last edited:
I ordered them as soon as the notification hit a few weeks ago. They just came in! It’s crazy my Scorched parts from UK came in quicker than my PP parts from Florida 🤔.

PP seems to be sold out of a lot, and it’s rare I get in stock notifications. He’s also hasn’t responded to my email with questions about part dimensions. Hope everything is alright.

I’m building a drift car, and I’m not great at drifting by any means. I’m a little worried I’m going to bend these arms in an accident. Contemplating shelving them until I do speed runs.
As reasonably priced as they are ….
I’m hoping to bend a few !!!!!

As reasonably priced as they are ….
I’m hoping to bend a few !!!!!
There is so much material on the bottom that it doesn’t seem they’d bend easily at all. In fact, you might want to stock up on hinge pins and bulkheads if you’re running stock.

I don’t understand how he does it. It’s coming from the UK. To be here in 2 days is insane! My last one came in 2 days too.
IMG_4747.jpeg

I don’t understand how he does it. It’s coming from the UK. To be here in 2 days is insane! My last one came in 2 days too.View attachment 348545
You’re right. I get most of my Scorched orders from the UK faster than what I do most of my US orders.

Back