Thinking of getting an Arrma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOT="Chandlerayotte, post: 50409, member: 4589"]Ya I have a kraton and a fazon and both spur and pinions went on both the first runs out of the box it's disappointing yes but they are under warranty and the customer service is quite excellent and unexpected nowadays Anyway the parts are in back order but I was amazed at the level of customer appreciation they show. Unparalleled! And for that I'll stick w them ya they both broke right away but not to many vehicles can handle that kinda power and since I order Robison gears I'm sure it won't happen again[/QUOTE]
I use the Robinson racing pinion works real good solid as can be on 4s so far everyone I know runs em hard and never no fails

Yes, definitely leaning toward a kraton. Tax time is nearing and my patience is running thin. I'm about to say to heck with it and order a kraton with easy pay from tower. But the holidays have my wallet at the moment haha. I'm about to go to Walmart to save on a few things for Christmas right now actually. I've looked at just about everything on the market and I like the Arrma ideas the best. Nothing else has all steel drivelines with 3 oil filled diffs and 6's out of the box for 500. Let alone in a killer package that you can do just about anything with. I was sold at a glance and that doesn't happen often. I'm a machinist who overanalyzes just about everything.

I'm torn between a Typhon or the Kraton, can't afford both. I do have a Traxxas TRX-4 and that is a really good crawler.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back