New Losi dirt bike.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing @Hammer Down Deal I had to order one. $30 off and no sales tax👍
Now I just hope I get it before the snow starts flying 😲
1691872423729.png

After seeing @Hammer Down Deal I had to order one. $30 off and no sales tax👍
Now I just hope I get it before the snow starts flying 😲
View attachment 316768
Can’t believe they allow coupons, and no tax makes it a killer deal. 👍

I think these will be pretty fun, I’m so pumped!

Trying real hard not to order some Vitavon stuff for it already… 😵‍💫

I thought I wanted one of these when they were released, now I want nothing to do with them.

$1k++ for a modded 2s RC once you start adding spare parts, wheels, rims, alum bits, etc. from Losi and 3rd parties...

2023-09-05_22h39_52.png

^^ Those + Rims + Tires = $125/ for 2 wheels on the vehicle? I can get 4 GRPs glued to wheels for $80 for 4 wheels on a 6s car.

I thought I wanted one of these when they were released, now I want nothing to do with them.

$1k++ for a modded 2s RC once you start adding spare parts, wheels, rims, alum bits, etc. from Losi and 3rd parties...

View attachment 320846
Have you ever tried noprep drag racing… you can easily spend 1k ++ on a 2s car.. 🤪

Have you ever tried noprep drag racing… you can easily spend 1k ++ on a 2s car.. 🤪
haha, i have 3 drag slashes: I put some spare 4s combos in 2 of them and quickly realized I did it back asswards (spinning ain't winning) and am now planning on ordering a couple of mmx8s escs and 6400kv castle motors... once I can save up the cash. :(

Oh mama!! Can’t wait for mine! 👌😁
So.. I’m assuming you’ll be busy all day tomorrow? 🤣

Oh mama!! Can’t wait for mine! 👌😁
So.. I’m assuming you’ll be busy all day tomorrow? 🤣
Oh ya, you betcha, hope to make it down to the park tomorrow afternoon!

How does it bot you know fall over there a electronically controlled counterweight or something

One of my LHS's had them in the store this Wednesday, but mine is still nowhere to be seen...😩🙄🤔
What color did you opt for? There was a shipment of reds in the US but I ordered the elusive green one.. 😩

Does anyone know of a dedicated forum for this Promoto? I am getting one and want to learn more about potential upgrades etc… Which ones serve an actual purpose and which ones are unnecessary bling. I can imagine making this heavy with too much aluminum would affect the gyro function.

Back