The most expensive traxxas vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha I actually just unsubscribed from thunder the other day. I finally got tired of those dumb titles and thumbnails. They always have the opposite of the intended effect on me :ROFLMAO:
Like I said before, I admire his spirit and he does flog them pretty hard, but I won't be making purchase decisions based on his opinions. Basically just for entertainment..

You don't think he is making at least $150K a year off his channel? Seems like he lives the good life and works when he wants.

What does how much he makes have anything to do with what I wrote? I never guessed at how much he makes.

MSM works full time for a tech company and probably puts in another 3+ hours/everyday on his RC related businesses. I wouldn’t call that “works when he wants”. I’d call it the opposite — he’s a workaholic.

What does how much he makes have anything to do with what I wrote? I never guessed at how much he makes.

MSM works full time for a tech company and probably puts in another 3+ hours/everyday on his RC related businesses. I wouldn’t call that “works when he wants”. I’d call it the opposite — he’s a workaholic.
Didn’t mean to insinuate that you said that. Was just saying he doesn’t have it that bad and does what he wants to do and what makes him happy. If that is harming himself or causing grief, it’s his own choice.

Didn’t mean to insinuate that you said that. Was just saying he doesn’t have it that bad and does what he wants to do and what makes him happy. If that is harming himself or causing grief, it’s his own choice.
On whatever level, this hobby can afford equal parts joy and grief.

I suspect he has himself leveraged financially to were he may need the income.. it sure is a common theme in keeping up with the Jones's.

Haha, yeah.

Gotcha, sorry, I see you're just talking about MSM being able to make decisions for himself and what makes him happy. Yeah, that was what I was getting at too -- I don't think he's unhappy or painted himself in a corner or anything like that. It was a weird conclusion to me in the OP.

I suspect he has himself leveraged financially to were he may need the income.. it sure is a common theme in keeping up with the Jones's.

I'm pretty sure no. To @Adamj804's question, I would set the over/under on his RC related income to be about $100k/year. And expenses maybe 50k.

Last edited:
I feel a lot of grief whenever I have to fix something :ROFLMAO:

Back