Saw the most expensive RC in the universe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killacam

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
  8. Voltage
The National Air and Space Museum was recently renovated and it's stunning. One of my favorite exhibits was seeing all the different rovers we sent to mars, especially Curiosity. The original curiosity has been on mars for over 10 years now, powered by a radioisotope thermoelectric generator (can i get one for my mojave?). Signals between Earth and Mars take an average of 14 minutes, 6 seconds. NASA is looking into purchasing a Futaba 10px to see if they can get that number down a couple milliseconds, but don't know if it's in the budget. Adjusted for inflation, curiosity cost $3.2b in 2020 dollars. It's successor Perseverance cost $2.9b.
1680620366459.jpeg

1680620354756.png

1680621636660.png

That's really cool🤩 I want to go there sometime
DC is awesome this time of year. We have small kids and went for the cherry blossom festival and museums. There's so much to see and do and almost everything is free! I loved going to all the museums when I was a kid and it's so amazing to relive some of those memories with my kids.

20230401_161752.jpg

That's awesome!!! Bet it can't pull a cool backflip though....🤣
It's windy this time of year on Mars and, as a result, blow overs are quite common.
DC is awesome this time of year. We have small kids and went for the cherry blossom festival and museums. There's so much to see and do and almost everything is free! I loved going to all the museums when I was a kid and it's so amazing to relive some of those memories with my kids.

View attachment 290443
lol...I thought he meant he wanted to go to Mars. DC didn't even enter my mind :LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back