The Big Rock is Back! Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree about the radio but I get rid of those first thing anyway and the wheelie bar usually comes on shorter wheelbase rigs and is hardly a non selling point imo. My outcast's are the only rigs that have them and I'm completely fine with that. Wheelie bar is overrated..imo 🤣
I paid 600 plus for the infraction, 500 plus for the blx mojave..so this doesn't seem way too overpriced. I just wished I could get a roller 🤔
Can't fool me with all blacked electronics...if I get one ALL the Spektrash stuff is getting removed before it touches the ground. The only thing I "might" use is the motor and that's only until the large can Hobbywing, TP, or Castle comes in. A roller option would be perfect for this...can't wait to see the specs to see what size motors will fit.

Yawn..!! 😩
It’s basically a Fireteam with a truck body, I may buy the body next year when it’s in stock… Yous guys are getting too excited for this truck, it’s nothing like the original Bigrock..!! Only the name is the same 🤣🤣🤣

Yawn..!! 😩
It’s basically a Fireteam with a truck body, I may buy the body next year when it’s in stock… Yous guys are getting too excited for this truck, it’s nothing like the original Bigrock..!! Only the name is the same 🤣🤣🤣
I didn't get a fireteam cuz I thought they were so ugly. Tires and body! 🤣😂

Yawn..!! 😩
It's not an exaggeration either.

It's literally a Fireteam (holistically on parts) with a truck body.

I can build the Big Rock just on leftover parts alone.

1698935632752.png

Yawn..!! 😩

Welp, there's the solution for those not wanting to cough up $700 buckaroos for this rig. Mojave slider from Fleabay+body mounts+BR body=BR6S. Probably save about $200-$300 going this route, assuming you already have electronics.

You make it sound like a bad thing. From all accounts the Fireteam is very durable and putting a truck body on it with an iconic Arrma title (Bug Rock) is genius. You have to admit the Fireteam is not that appealing for most.

You make it sound like a bad thing. From all accounts the Fireteam is very durable and putting a truck body on it with an iconic Arrma title (Bug Rock) is genius. You have to admit the Fireteam is not that appealing for most.
never said it was bad thing

Welp, there's the solution for those not wanting to cough up $700 buckaroos for this rig. Mojave slider from Fleabay+body mounts+BR body=BR6S. Probably save about $200-$300 going this route, assuming you already have electronics.
I priced it out - with leftover parts, you're probably good to go with $250-$300 on parts from the Fireteam, then pay with the $100 for the BR6S body and add the sideguard when they come in stock (or just use the Mojave) for $22.99.

Cant beat the original simpler body design and the chrome wheels. The new bigrock is pretty much a fireteam... with price cutting measures thats why you don't have stuff like the chrome wheels and bumpers anymore. But its great to have the tire available again. Im a bit sad to wee where its going. The attention to detail that Arrma used to do is slowly fading away. The truck would have looked fire with at least some chrome. It part of the bigrock identity to have chrome

arad73ll_09.jpg

p13_FULL.jpg

arrma_bigrock_ewVMUD2.max-850x450.jpg

I believe that's new! diff gaskets

View attachment 329675
Bruh
That video hurts

Last edited:
I hope they introduce a roller. That would allow me to put my own crappy electronics in it for way cheaper🤣
Would be cool, don't hold ur breath, very dangerous!!🤣🤣
What? You're not excited about the S655 servo? It's got 11% more torque for a whopping 20kg!!🤣🤣

Back