The Big Rock is Back! Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the additional pics, I was driving at the time I initially so I could only post a quick screen shot.

The white body is absolutely beautiful :love: Wonder if they're gonna come out with a trailer for this thing??

View attachment 329674
That's sweet...a trailer would be awesome but I'd need a very long one😁

Anyone else notice it doesn’t have a wheelie bar? Aside from that this thing looks awesome. I have every arrma except a 6S Arrma ironically. This will probably be my 1st and I’ll look away as they swipe my card. $700 seems like a lot!!
Long wheel base..
Any one know what's the price tag?🤔
$699 is what I saw somewhere..

This looks great! Only initial complaint is the SLT3 at the price point. I always felt like the Mojave deserved a better RTR remote.

Small complaint for such a sick looking truck. This is going to be another hot seller for Arrma. Keep em coming! This gen of Arrma cars feels like a nice update from the previous generation.

$700 is pretty steep for a vehicle with an SLT3? No wheelie bar. I'm assuming that the chassis is metal? I wonder if it would bend with big jumps? I'm assuming that the tail section of the body would get damaged easily if you land wrong. Anyways, it looks very nice. I ain't got no money though 😅. Hopefully those shock towers don't bend so easily. That's my gripe about MT bodies. They get damaged so easily. My truggie bodies last 2x to 3x more. But I know it's me with my crappy driving 🤣

$700 is pretty steep for a vehicle with an SLT3? No wheelie bar. I'm assuming that the chassis is metal? I wonder if it would bend with big jumps? I'm assuming that the tail section of the body would get damaged easily if you land wrong. Anyways, it looks very nice. I ain't got no money though 😅.

I fully respect people like you. You tell it how it is, fart, then leave the room.

I'd expect at least same as a Mojave or Infraction Body
Thats what I was thinking also.in the future they will run cheaper.and when after market company's produce them.at least 2mm thick

I agree about the radio but I get rid of those first thing anyway and the wheelie bar usually comes on shorter wheelbase rigs and is hardly a non selling point imo. My outcast's are the only rigs that have them and I'm completely fine with that. Wheelie bar is overrated..imo 🤣
I paid 600 plus for the infraction, 500 plus for the blx mojave..so this doesn't seem way too overpriced. I just wished I could get a roller 🤔

I agree about the radio but I get rid of those first thing anyway and the wheelie bar usually comes on shorter wheelbase rigs and is hardly a non selling point imo. My outcast's are the only rigs that have them and I'm completely fine with that. Wheelie bar is overrated..imo 🤣
I paid 600 plus for the infraction, 500 plus for the blx mojave..so this doesn't seem way too overpriced. I just wished I could get a roller 🤔
I know most enthusiasts will end up changing it, just a crappy RTR radio at that price point. I also agree that it's price is OK for 2023.

Confirmed on a couple of things:

The entire bottom end of the chassis was from the Fireteam 6S (with the exception of the EXB X-Hard servo spring).

Shock package is Fireteam with 1300cst (100wt) shock oil.

Front and Rear shock towers were from the Fireteam.

EXB LSD Diffs.

This is 90% Fireteam lol.

Last edited:
Back