The Big Rock is Back! Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did a stealth update on the Mojave recently. We have a thread about it somewhere. I can't remember if it was in general choas or the 6s section.
Yes, I saw that thread. Also see that JRC has the new esc..which is why I'm puzzled.. I mean JRC is only listing one chassis for the rtr Mojo 6s. Which is the part number I shared above, but then when you check that exact part number on Arrma-RC site, it's only listed for the new Big Rock 6s? And, only available for pre-order.. that doesn't seem strange to you? Usually Arrma-RC will list every model that part fits below the listing? Something strange, maybe just a glitch in the matrix, IDK. But my point is , the 6s BR uses the same chassis as the Mojo 6s.

Yes, I saw that thread. Also see that JRC has the new esc..which is why I'm puzzled.. I mean JRC is only listing one chassis for the rtr Mojo 6s. Which is the part number I shared above, but then when you check that exact part number on Arrma-RC site, it's only listed for the new Big Rock 6s? And, only available for pre-order.. that doesn't seem strange to you? Usually Arrma-RC will list every model that part fits below the listing? Something strange, maybe just a glitch in the matrix, IDK. But my point is , the 6s BR uses the same chassis as the Mojo 6s.

Nothing on the Arrma website ever seems strange to me. They tend to mess things up a lot with their parts compatibility.

Do you all think I can sue arrma for stealing my color scheme🤔. Did that 2 years ago. WTF Arrma shocks now paint designs!!!

IMG_0463.jpeg

That's not too bad if it includes everything.
I was thinking the same thing. Unfortunately they don't have any pic showing the underside where all the caging is. Now if the cage is in fact included as well, that's a heck of a price for that body. Initially I thought they'd ask at least $130.

Do you all think I can sue arrma for stealing my color scheme🤔. Did that 2 years ago. WTF Arrma shocks now paint designs!!!

View attachment 330968

I don't know about all that but I do know I like that thing in panda mode. Looks awesome, friend.

Has anyone found out what the difference between this chassis and the Fireteam chassis is?

The Bigrock chassis appears to have only 1 extra hole in the chassis behind the mounting hole for the rear chassis brace. comparing the exploded views shows both chassis in the same orientation …

I compared the shoppable exploded views ... not certain if those are correct on the Armma website. You never know on Arrma website ... ;)

Fireteam 320542

Fireteam 320542.jpg

Big Rock 320732

Bigrock 320732.jpg

Looks like the BR6S bodies have officially hit Ebay for those looking to convert their Fireteam. They also have some Grom sliders too.

View attachment 331001

It looks to me the exterior molded parts are screwed together with the cage parts ... so seeing the exterior parts on the body is obvious to me this is a complete body with cage. Also without cage it is not a fast and easy fit ...

1699639418418.png

Last edited:
I emailed HH, Jason said it’s only the shell and not the skeleton assembly. Otherwise I was gonna nab it and sell for $200+ when they’re completely sold out
Thats so sad lmao. So the bigrock body is pretty much like the fireteam. But with no body panels. Just get the body and transfer the plastic cage into the new body
I compared the shoppable exploded views ... not certain if those are correct on the Armma website. You never know on Arrma website ... ;)

Fireteam 320542

View attachment 331166

Big Rock 320732

View attachment 331165

It looks to me the exterior molded parts are screwed together with the cage parts ... so seeing the exterior parts on the body is obvious to me this is a complete body with cage. Also without cage it is not a fast and easy fit ...

View attachment 331167
One more hole behind the rear chassis brace

Arrma just cant make a simple lexan body anymore. Just look the kraton 6s getting tons of plastic in the body for twice the retail price of the v5 body if you want everything. For 650$ Or 625$ they could just Slapped the OG bigrock body on but bigger for 1/7 scale. Arrma is trying to appeal to the scale hobbyist while trying to remain a basher rc car company... if the body came with everything it wouldn't be a problem. Similar issue with the mojave. Costing an arm to get everything. “Most durable rc” for a lot of people but when ur body is trashed thats a 200$ in the drain. My kraton 6s exb OG body lasted 3 years before it got thrown out by mistake got the blue for less than 50$. Just keep it simple stupid. Cant make new designs or innovations lets just waste R&D on gimmicks. We end up with bodies almost at the price of a 3s truck its freaking ridiculous man
If so ... the picture is really misleading. Not very chique of Arrma ..
Not surprising

Last edited:
I find it highly doubtful that we get all the addon parts and body for $89.99.
I mean just look how much they charge for a plain Jane K6 body.. which has no sliders, inserts or anything? Not saying it wouldn't be awesome to get a fully equipped BR body for $90 but, not likely..

Screenshot_20231110-131719_Samsung Internet.jpg

I emailed HH, Jason said it’s only the shell and not the skeleton assembly. Otherwise I was gonna nab it and sell for $200+ when they’re completely sold out
Can I preorder from you at $200?🤣🤣
I must say, rc bodies have gotten out of hand in price!

Last edited:
I am really liking this white one. Never had a white rig. Thinking this will be the color i get.

View attachment 331194

View attachment 331195
Looks awesome!! Question is, how long will the white look good? For me, not very. I don't actually clean my rc's..a brushing here and there with a plastic brush is about it.. I think the tires "look" good. Judging by RCDUDE's video, a bit slippy in the loose terrain. BF MT's should go nicely though.

I find it highly doubtful that we get all the addon parts and body for $89.99.
I mean just look how much they charge for a plain Jane K6 body.. which has no sliders, inserts or anything? Not saying it wouldn't be awesome to get a fully equipped BR body for $90 but, not likely..

View attachment 331172

Can I preorder from you at $200?🤣🤣
I must say, rc bodies have gotten out of hand in price!
The body sold for 59.99 a few months ago

Back