Felony Telemetry - Why doesn't it work!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only useful info I get out of telemetry is ESC temp and batt voltage (DX5C). That is useful enough though to justify its use.
RPM is always wrong, RX strength is useless, RX batt voltage is useless as well.
Current draw seems off as well but hard to tell, if you look at it to read you are sure to hit something, worked every time! ?
That's why I'm asking.
I was involved with motorcycle track events and we used all kinds of telemetry, as seen in Moto GP or other racing events. That said when I got into this hobby that was one of my interests. I kept looking at options and tried to figure out what would be interesting to analyze. I even built a custom lap timer from drone technology.

So, @RVJ007, what do you want to analyze?

If I was into speed runs or drag racing, I might want to see the acceleration metrics. If I was trying to troubleshoot electronics I might want to see ESC temps and battery voltage.

I've been getting into road racing and eventually, I would like to see the race line per track as I've done on motorcycle tracks. It is a bit of an overkill but would be kinda interesting. Most likely not useful but when races are won by seconds every turn is measured by accuracy.

Anyone got this telemetry to work yet using the dx3 transmitter and the bt2000 bluetooth module? Its not even picking up a signal for me

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back