Stupid mistake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DenderDennis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 3s
I'm just a stupid .... I got a new ESC, then I solder the connector wrong. just 2 wires and I still manage to get it wrong. I switched the + and - in the connector..... Then I plugged the battery in. So stupid. I hope the esc isn't fried. It was only very short but damn, such a stupid mistake, don't do this kind of things in a hurry....

Everyone has dull moments. I haven't reversed polarity but I have reversed the male & female bullets.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 5.49.56 AM.png

I'm just a stupid .... I got a new ESC, then I solder the connector wrong. just 2 wires and I still manage to get it wrong. I switched the + and - in the connector..... Then I plugged the battery in. So stupid. I hope the esc isn't fried. It was only very short but damn, such a stupid mistake, don't do this kind of things in a hurry....

Its not all bad when you learn from it

I try to learn from my mistakes..... even though I make a lot of em

;)

No, your not stupid. It was an honest mistake. You only had a 50% chance of doing it right. Here's a good reference point to determine your intelligence. % chance of getting it right but still fail. 50% - honest mistake....60% stupid. 70% - moron. 80% imbecile ( my rating ) 90% idiot. 100% - its over, kill yourself.

Bro we all do dumb poop all the time. This sucks! You have no idea how many times I put my diffs in the wrong way and realize it after i have buttoned everything up :ROFLMAO:
In the beginning of my rc life this happened to me too.

Thanx all for the honest remarks! Glad to inform that no Esc's were harmed by this glitch in my brain ;-)

I've but diff in backwards in my losi baja in the front. Got to the bash spot, and first pull of the trigger and the truck only spun the tires front the wrong way. Almost 2 hours to fix my BooBoo. Lost count how many times I forgot to slide the ec5 plastic connector over the wire before soldering the wire to the connector. Desolder idiot resolder😶‍🌫️🤓🥺

Things like this suck but it wasn't for nothing. A lesson learned is a valuable thing.

We learn best through mistakes. That's when the lesson is burned into our memory and we don't forget it. That's life in general, not just rc..

Through the years I've made plenty of costly mistakes, but never the same 1 twice. I learned long ago to take them as a lesson and move on. When you realize the value in the lesson it hurts a lot less.

Things like this suck but it wasn't for nothing. A lesson learned is a valuable thing.

We learn best through mistakes. That's when the lesson is burned into our memory and we don't forget it. That's life in general, not just rc..

Through the years I've made plenty of costly mistakes, but never the same 1 twice. I learned long ago to take them as a lesson and move on. When you realize the value in the lesson it hurts a lot less.

Amen!

You're absolutely right!
No mistakes, no progress.

To all, thanx for the kind words! That makes it almost painfree ;-)

Back