Kraton Spektrum telemetry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abalducci

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. New to the threads here. New to electric R/C as well. Been into nitro all of my years. Decided to try this Kraton 6S v5. To be honest, this thing is a straight up beast. I love it. But I have a question. Is there a app I can link up to my car somehow to monitor battery voltage, motor temp etc? I’ve had a couple traxxas cars that have the TQI telemetry system. Just wondering if Arrma or spektrum has such capabilities. I have bothe spektrum 6s smart battery and smart charger. Thanks for any help.

Battery voltage can be done from pretty much any transmitter better than the SLT3 (DX5, DX3, etc.). There is also a Bluetooth module that can be bought like the DX2E or BT2000, but those only provide you with info like motor speed (with involved setup) and some other things.

I'd Google the BT2000 reviews and see if it's enough for you. The RTR motor is sensorless so there isn't too much info you can get out of it.

Battery voltage can be done from pretty much any transmitter better than the SLT3 (DX5, DX3, etc.). There is also a Bluetooth module that can be bought like the DX2E or BT2000, but those only provide you with info like motor speed (with involved setup) and some other things.

I'd Google the BT2000 reviews and see if it's enough for you. The RTR motor is sensorless so there isn't too much info you can get out of it.
Awesome. Thanks for the info man. Much appreciated.

The dx5c with the new reciver. Plug in play... telemetry easy
As long as you use the spektrum esc. It will work. Without the smart spektrum batteries... also the dx5c has a xbus connection. For a GPS connection..

Attachments

• 20210421_180306.jpg
    20210421_180306.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 109
I
What do you mean by setting the rollout?
In order to get speed (like MPH) you have to set what's called the rollout since each RC motor, tire, gear, etc setup is different. You can calculate the rollout doing a specific method (Google calculating RC rollout) or you may be able to Google it for stock RC cars.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back