Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infraction with Max 6 G2 and 5690 1650KV motor.

IMG_0417.png

Yeah, I'm happy with the esc also. 88mph is nice! 👍 What ended up happing to yours? Did it start cutting on you or did you fry it? Know cutting for me yet but I think I'm just getting to the point where it's starting to heat up and might start to cut soon!? I had a 26t pinion on it in that last run so next time out I think I'm going to try a 28T.
I started hitting the power limits, so it would do a power cycle for about a second (off/on) while the truck was going 88mph... no quicker way to evacuate the bowels than that! Still works just fine though, I just decided to upgrade for safety and truck longevity reasons. If I did reasonably spaced passes, I never had heat issues (less than 130 iirc) though.

I started hitting the power limits, so it would do a power cycle for about a second (off/on) while the truck was going 88mph... no quicker way to evacuate the bowels than that! Still works just fine though, I just decided to upgrade for safety and truck longevity reasons. If I did reasonably spaced passes, I never had heat issues (less than 130 iirc) though.
Thanks for responding, wow good info! 👍 Yeah, I've never used the 130amp before, so now I know what to expect from it. I have a 150 and 160amp waiting in the wings if this one can't keep up. I hope to get back out tomorrow!

Back