Talion Seeking a custom part made for my Arrma Talion EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLspeeddragon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion EXB
As title states, I need a custom part made for my Talion EXB.
I am needing a stock Talion rear tower CNC'd preferably from aluminum 7075 without the 2 large center sections.
It can be CNC Routed, not needing any indentions that require machining from a solid block. Basically just the stock tower without the 2 large inside sections. Basically a solid section.
I have already made ALOT of calls to many companies and so far no joy without paying hundreds for a single unit so thought I would just post here and hope there might be someone who works at a machining shop or has something at their home / shop could possibly help me out.

Last edited:
Why not just use a cut off wheel to cut out the center? With a dremel or a small angle grinder?
Whatever you do, that design won’t survive any kind of crash if you eliminate the center. The bulkhead will almost certainly get broken. What’s the project? Why are you elimination the center?

Why not just use a cut off wheel to cut out the center? With a dremel or a small angle grinder?
Whatever you do, that design won’t survive any kind of crash if you eliminate the center. The bulkhead will almost certainly get broken. What’s the project? Why are you elimination the center?
I want it to be a solid section, not fully cutout section. As far as why, that I d not want to reveal yet until I get the solid tower for the mod I am working on.
As an alternative you could also make it out of carbon fiber which cuts more easily than metal. (as a more easy DIY in the home garage)
That is true... I have never ran CF parts, much less CF shock towers on any of my rigs. So I wanted stick with the aluminum. Plus I want to keep it as accurate and fit as well as the stock.

I was about to ask why solid, but you got to it. The Talion EXB towers are already 7075 aren't they?

I was about to ask why solid, but you got to it. The Talion EXB towers are already 7075 aren't they?
Yes they are. I was hoping someone in here might be able to help me out with this project. Yes I would prefer it to be the aluminum, but I guess it could be CF?

Back