Savox 1210sg help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't yet. In Florida till this weekend.
So use the rubber with metal tubes going through? I wasn't sure if people were bolting servos down without the rubber
Oh no you don't need the rubbers or the metal things. The rubber things were a carry over from nitro vehicles, it was supposed to reduce the vibration of the engine from transferring into the servo.

Any tips on adjusting steering components? What screws get tighten down, what needs loctite, etc?
Also how do you set you steering trim?
This I think is my first step to solving my issur

Any tips on adjusting steering components? What screws get tighten down, what needs loctite, etc?
No locktite is needed unless ur screwing into metal. Just install servo, tighten in a crisscross pattern, center the servo and have fun.

Do you mean endpoints? The steering trim is adjusted via the ST knob on the transmitter. If endpoints it is in the manual I forget what page.

Do you mean endpoints? The steering trim is adjusted via the ST knob on the transmitter. If endpoints it is in the manual I forget what page.
Haha, sorry, yes endpoints I meant.
How far do you go to left or right before it's to much?

Haha, sorry, yes endpoints I meant.
How far do you go to left or right before it's to much?
Yeah adjust it until the servo arm stops moving then back it off one or two clicks just to be safe. That is what I do.

Yeah adjust it until the servo arm stops moving then back it off one or two clicks just to be safe. That is what I do.
OK I stopped right before the servo saver started to split.
Is the anything in the turning arms where it's mounted that doesn't get tightened?
From what I saw everything is rolling on bearings.

OK I stopped right before the servo saver started to split.
Is the anything in the turning arms where it's mounted that doesn't get tightened?
From what I saw everything is rolling on bearings.
I think about the only thing I didn't get gutentight was these step screws in the steering rack I also put some blue thread lock on them as they kept working themselves loose. I had to leave them just snug otherwise it would bind up the steering rack. The AR340062 not the AR721308.

41refedgv.jpg

I was adjusting the end points on my D8T and I was able to adjust the steering on that until the wheels hit the a arms. I am sure if I took the wheels off it could have even gone further out. I think I was at 134% when it hit the wheels.

I think about the only thing I didn't get gutentight was these step screws in the steering rack I also put some blue thread lock on them as they kept working themselves loose. I had to leave them just snug otherwise it would bind up the steering rack. The AR340062 not the AR721308.

View attachment 33851
What do you guys use for glue on the screws going into plastic?
I was adjusting the end points on my D8T and I was able to adjust the steering on that until the wheels hit the a arms. I am sure if I took the wheels off it could have even gone further out. I think I was at 134% when it hit the wheels.
How are you able to tell the percentage?

Can't use loctite so I thought there was something else used
Nope, if the screw doesn't stay in the plastic it needs to be replaced most likely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back