RLAARLO Croboll MK07 First Look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fantastic, never buying another Rlaarlo again due to their customer service. The Omni Terminator upgrades still haven't shown up for people who pre order them. Stock cvds are out of stock due to manufacturing issues.

Crawler looks totally awesome, other than be a Heep, which is a personal issue. Really want the lights!

Looks fantastic, never buying another Rlaarlo again due to their customer service. The Omni Terminator upgrades still haven't shown up for people who pre order them. Stock cvds are out of stock due to manufacturing issues.

Crawler looks totally awesome, other than be a Heep, which is a personal issue. Really want the lights!
Totally understand your point of view, I've been following your posts about your Terminator and I know you've had nothing but issues with it.

Totally understand your point of view, I've been following your posts about your Terminator and I know you've had nothing but issues with it.

It's the complete lack of customer care. I could see a linkage out of adjustment killing a locker or a transmission gear. 6 months later they will put out a video on how to adjust it and have the part on back order.

Fyi it took 3 weeks to get a CVD axle from Rlaarlo at $23. Took them 10+ days to even ship it. Rlaarlo is Toy Grade till they get their parts issues fixed.

Otherwise, it looks freaking great. Love the switch layout on the counter. The weight looks good, looks like it acts more scale offroad. I would have my credit card out by now if it wasn't Rlaarlo. My favorite thing to do is spin my tires in 2wd and dig big ruts for the guy behind me lol. Man I want this thing.

The MK-07 crawler does look great, and I would bet that it is great, and people will likely dig it, but buyers need to understand major headaches will likely come with the purchase!
I am a Rlaarlo owner since the AK917 went on preorder last year and I now own 3 AKs and the new Omni-T. With the cars and gobs parts I have spent a fortune with that company over the past year! But, I have also pulled so much of my hair out dealing with them I am done with them. I'm still waiting on a bunch of parts that I ordered on FEB-18th.😤
I am very happy with their products thought and they are definitely not "hobby grade" Imo! like someone said above but like some have said the customer side of the company is major FAIL!
Sorry about the negativity people but the customer needs to know that you're getting more than a nice crawler in the box!🤕

That's the problem with ordering from these companies. Getting parts and support can be truly awful. I really wanted to buy one of these, but I think I'm going to pass after some thought. They might be great, and great value, but I don't like the uncertainty of getting the parts I need to keep it going.

That's the problem with ordering from these companies. Getting parts and support can be truly awful. I really wanted to buy one of these, but I think I'm going to pass after some thought. They might be great, and great value, but I don't like the uncertainty of getting the parts I need to keep it going.

They can easily fix those problems by opening an office and/or warehouse and hiring some US personnel..
Bring the customer service work here. 🇺🇸

The MK-07 crawler does look great, and I would bet that it is great, and people will likely dig it, but buyers need to understand major headaches will likely come with the purchase!
I am a Rlaarlo owner since the AK917 went on preorder last year and I now own 3 AKs and the new Omni-T. With the cars and gobs parts I have spent a fortune with that company over the past year! But, I have also pulled so much of my hair out dealing with them I am done with them. I'm still waiting on a bunch of parts that I ordered on FEB-18th.😤
I am very happy with their products thought and they are definitely not "hobby grade" Imo! like someone said above but like some have said the customer side of the company is major FAIL!
Sorry about the negativity people but the customer needs to know that you're getting more than a nice crawler in the box!🤕
They can do easily fix those problems by opening an office and/or warehouse and hiring some US personnel..
Bring the customer service work here. 🇺🇸
All great points. Their Achilles Heel seems to be customer service and parts availability from what I gather. Hopefully by the end of the year they can at open a warehouse in the US. This truck looks awesome, but I'd rather wait on the sideline until product support improves. The $499 pricing only seems to be for pre-orders, just like the Terminator. The normal price will be $700 for the brushed version, and $825 for the brushless, pretty steep if you ask me. For $499 I can deal with some of the shortcomings, but for $800 I better be able to order and receive parts within 3-5 business days
On another note, the brushless system really woke this thing up. It looks like it could be a perfect mix of a scale crawler/trail/basher truck.

All great points. Their Achilles Heel seems to be customer service and parts availability from what I gather. Hopefully by the end of the year they can at open a warehouse in the US. This truck looks awesome, but I'd rather wait on the sideline until product support improves. The $499 pricing only seems to be for pre-orders, just like the Terminator. The normal price will be $700 for the brushed version, and $825 for the brushless, pretty steep if you ask me. For $499 I can deal with some of the shortcomings, but for $800 I better be able to order and receive parts within 3-5 business days
On another note, the brushless system really woke this thing up. It looks like it could be a perfect mix of a scale crawler/trail/basher truck.

It will be cheaper on Amazon, Rlaarlo is already running sales on Terminator. I bet this will be $425ish by July and $300 by Black Friday.

Wow impressed with his video.
Start around 5:00 if you just want entertainment.

He also broke it, which is why I value his reviews. As far as entertainment he is doing a really good job making something funny. His previous video crawler video was just as good and made my day vs the sea of paperwork I am looking at.

Back