Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cool thing about this contest are the loose rules. We're not competing to win a full size Mustang or Monster truck.... ;)
True..for me I really don't care about the prizes..if I ever win I'll donate mine back to this forum .😁👍

Even if it's just the platform that has to be arrma ,well let's face it if some one uses a FC 100 cover or similar where the chassis is covered how will anyone know it's a arrma platform..?🤷
Rules only say Arrma RC .
Someone could use a slash chassis slap some grp wheels on it and drop a arrma cover on it and possibly win lol.if it that would be the case and if that rc won and is in question,if I were woodie I would ask the member to drop pics of the chassis here so everyone sees that it is a arrma..
So that means I can submit my Trax TRX4, because it now has a Notorious custom painted body on it? I confused.:cry:
My Avatar.

So that means I can submit my Trax TRX4, because it now has a Notorious custom painted body on it? I confused.:cry:
My Avatar.
I'm not saying you can but if the chassis is hidden under the cover who's ever going to know .unless you made a build thread on it or woodie asks to see it or someone asks to show it lol.why take the chance just follow the rules my friend.honesty goes a long ways
I'k your just playing around SRC you know the rules by now lol

My Avatar.
Does Arrma make a crawler????

This is why there are so many rules in life and why lawyers exist.
It is for Arrma vehicles. I don't know why this is so hard to understand.

You did it bud 👍your in
Yeah Boy Summer GIF by V Energy
sweetness !!!!!!

Is the winning rig usually one that was posited when the contest opens? I feel like they would inherently have more votes due to much more traffic throughout the month.
Not this month, but usually earlier the better.

Is the winning rig usually one that was posited when the contest opens? I feel like they would inherently have more votes due to much more traffic throughout the month.
With the amount of members we have there should be a tons more posting pics.

With the amount of members we have there should be a tons more posting pics.
I think many of us would rather leave it open to others to win. Also the few times I posted what I felt was the best rig I didn't win. A nearly stock RC won over my highly customized rig so I was done and don't even look at these threads anymore...

Last edited:
What do you guys think about having the "Rig of the Month" user banners only displayed for the duration of your winning season?

So, say you won in July 2023, the RotM banner would show until July 2024, and then you'd lose that banner. Winning the RotM again would allow you to re-earn that banner for another year.

This makes it so winning the RotM isn't just a permanent item forever, but more of a badge of honor until you're available to win again.

What do you guys think about having the "Rig of the Month" user banners only displayed for the duration of your winning season?

So, say you won in July 2023, the RotM banner would show until July 2024, and then you'd lose that banner. Winning the RotM again would allow you to re-earn that banner for another year.

This makes it so winning the RotM isn't just a permanent item forever, but more of a badge of honor until you're available to win again.
Doesn't sound bad at all as long as somewhere on our profile it shows how many years we won .or show what years they won
Also think winners should get a rig of the month decal for their cars 👍😁

Back