Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or members that came close to winning past contest and share there grief of almost winning and when they re enter many will feel bad and vote for them.
You don't have to vote for me next time. It's OK, I'm ok. I'll just lay here in a pool of my tears. Jk 😆

I read through the rules, doesn’t say if it has to be an Arrma brand rc. Does it have to be or can I post a pic of say, my rustler or Emaxx?

I read through the rules, doesn’t say if it has to be an Arrma brand rc. Does it have to be or can I post a pic of say, my rustler or Emaxx?
I don't see why not ,but considering that this is a arrma forum I would assume arrma RC vehicle's would probably get more votes .but I honestly don't think that's even a thing anymore.i think what ever people like the most gets the most vote's, regardless whatever brand you post.if it's a nice rig and a nice photo and yours stands out it should do well.ive heard popularity wins the contest but I don't think that's true.just go ahead post a pic bud .good luck wish you well👍

If you can read this, I'd highly suggest you contact an eye doctor in the morning. The very first rule in every RotM contest answers this very question. It's even in bold.

LoL 😂

You don't have to vote for me next time. It's OK, I'm ok. I'll just lay here in a pool of my tears. Jk 😆
Whew, that was really eatin' at me, thanks for easing my concience. :ROFLMAO:

Oh man - I just saw this thread now... o_O

Then here again my thanks for winning.
Do the rules mean that as a winner I can only post a photo ( for RoTM ) again in July 2024 ?

Last edited:
Arrma's only. Welcome to AF.

Oh man - I just saw this thread now... o_O

Then here again my thanks for winning.
Do the rules mean that as a winner I can only post a photo ( for RoTM ) again in July 2024 ?
I think so.

I thought it was for Arrma platforms only. Being the Arrma Forum and all.
The Body can be anything you want.
How I saw the rules.:cool:
Is this true?

I’d vote for a nicely built sledge/jackhammr, since a majority of Arrma parts fit as long as the rear wheel arches weren’t 2-5” short of the tire 😂

Last edited:
I don't see why not ,but considering that this is a arrma forum I would assume arrma RC vehicle's would probably get more votes .but I honestly don't think that's even a thing anymore.i think what ever people like the most gets the most vote's, regardless whatever brand you post.if it's a nice rig and a nice photo and yours stands out it should do well.ive heard popularity wins the contest but I don't think that's true.just go ahead post a pic bud .good luck wish you well👍
Basically I may toss a pix I like into the Contest and hope for the best.
If you keep throwing crap against the wall, sometimes it sticks. It's the luck of the draw. Can it be influenced?? Maybe. IDK.
I doubt that is the case many times. Rememeber, it in not just about the best Paint job. Nice still shots of videos are getting much attention also.

Is this true?
Just ignore me, I am blind as a bat. And apparently can’t read either 😂

Is this true?
Even if it's just the platform that has to be arrma ,well let's face it if some one uses a FC 100 cover or similar where the chassis is covered how will anyone know it's a arrma platform..?🤷
Rules only say Arrma RC .
Someone could use a slash chassis slap some grp wheels on it and drop a arrma cover on it and possibly win lol.if it that would be the case and if that rc won and is in question,if I were woodie I would ask the member to drop pics of the chassis here so everyone sees that it is a arrma..

Last edited:
The cool thing about this contest are the loose rules. We're not competing to win a full size Mustang or Monster truck.... ;)

Back