RCAWD Senton Replacement slipper clutch - Any Good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The company has been around and many like their products. That however, just looks like an upgraded Mega slipper. Have no idea how it would hold up to 3S. Maybe others have tried it.

The company has been around and many like their products. That however, just looks like an upgraded Mega slipper. Have no idea how it would hold up to 3S. Maybe others have tried it.
Yeah, I'm trying to see if the spur gear itself is actually metal, as that's what broke last time since the stock one is plastic. The description on their site is very vague, however, and only says that it's made out of cnc steel, but not which individual parts are 🤷

Yeah, I'm trying to see if the spur gear itself is actually metal, as that's what broke last time since the stock one is plastic. The description on their site is very vague, however, and only says that it's made out of cnc steel, but not which individual parts are 🤷
If the description is vague and the manufacturer doesn't clearly answer what I'm looking for, then I tend to stay away 🚩🚩

Back