LC Racing pinion for typhon grom.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deceased

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone have used LC Racing pinion gear I plan on getting a castle micro X2 for my typhon grom and the shaft is 3.175 shaft/bore. I have also seen hot racing have the same pinion, but they don’t go as high as in pinion as LC Racing does. Which would you pick? TIA :)

1713657651054.png

1713657696752.png

You can go on eBay, Amazon, Ali, etc and get whatever size pinion you want. All you need to enter is the tooth count and shaft size. Check Tekno and Robinson Racing as well.
God I hate responding to questions from somebody known here as “deceased”…. Just saying. Why would you choose that for a user name? I’m genuine curious. No offense, but that user name sucks donkey balls and seriously makes me oddly uncomfortable. Your avatar doesn’t help matters, either..

You can go on eBay, Amazon, Ali, etc and get whatever size pinion you want. All you need to enter is the tooth count and shaft size. Check Tekno and Robinson Racing as well.
God I hate responding to questions from somebody known here as “deceased”…. Just saying. Why would you choose that for a user name? I’m genuine curious. No offense, but that user name sucks donkey balls and seriously makes me oddly uncomfortable. Your avatar doesn’t help matters, either..l
Wait I just realized something…. It was suppose to be “Desauce” instead of “deceased” I think my autocorrect kicked in when signing up…. On to the pinion part. I have check tekno and Robinson racing and haven’t found any pinion on that size. I also want to get it form a name brand bc these Amazon or aliexpress ones just be garbage.

Wait I just realized something…. It was suppose to be “Desauce” instead of “deceased” I think my autocorrect kicked in when signing up…. On to the pinion part. I have check tekno and Robinson racing and haven’t found any pinion on that size.
Well, hope springs eternal. Are you seriously telling me that you haven’t noticed that you were “deceased” for 5 months? Hmmmm, I never thought I’d ever have to ask that question…
And jeez man, Google 3.17 pinion and look at the results!

Well, hope springs eternal. Are you seriously telling me that you haven’t noticed that you were “deceased” for 5 months? Hmmmm, I never thought I’d ever have to ask that question…
And jeez man, Google 3.17 pinion and look at the results!
Honestly no not one bit it’s just a username I didn’t really cared for it. If my username does bother you I’m sorry my intentions are to get better at this hobby and try to ask hella questions so I can be guided the right way. My apologies sir. I will be around.

Honestly no not one bit it’s just a username I didn’t really cared for it. If my username does bother you I’m sorry my intentions are to get better at this hobby and try to ask hella questions so I can be guided the right way. My apologies sir. I will be around.
No apologies necessary, my friend. I’m just saying it feels weird to respond to “deceased.”
Ask any questions you wish, you’re in the right place! You’ll learn anything you want here.

Deceased? I listen to too much Slayer to be bothered by that.
Tekno doesn't make a pinion that will fit a Grom. I would give Robinson a second look if you want quality. The bottom line is any metal pinion of the right spec will do you right for a truck that small.

Deceased? I listen to too much Slayer to be bothered by that.
Tekno doesn't make a pinion that will fit a Grom. I would give Robinson a second look if you want quality. The bottom line is any metal pinion of the right spec will do you right for a truck that small.
Preciate it!

I also did a lot of searching from the usual offerings (Tekno, Robinson, etc) and the 0.5mod / 3.175bore seems to be a unique combo right now. I went with the LC racing pinions from Hobby Addicts. No issues so far.

I also did a lot of searching from the usual offerings (Tekno, Robinson, etc) and the 0.5mod / 3.175bore seems to be a unique combo right now. I went with the LC racing pinions from Hobby Addicts. No issues so far.
That’s the only place I can find those pinion besides hot racing on eBay.

Back