Putting out Li-Po fires with Washing Up Liquid / Dish Soap??!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t get the generic crap they sell there. It has to be the OG Dawn, and must be oily duck approved.
I’m currently working on an experiment to test this hypothesis which involves an oily duck zipped up in a LiPo bag with an exploding battery while both are thoroughly doused with Dawn dish detergent.
Film at 11:00.
Sounds DEElishous 😋

Sounds DEElishous 😋
Well, that’s what I thought but it didn’t work out. The Dawn neither extinguished the LiPo fire nor saved the duck. Myth busted.
Also, the Dawn imparted a terrible taste to the already over cooked duck. The only advantage was that there was no need to pluck the duck, as the LiPo fire completely incinerated all feathers. It still tasted terrible, though. I had to spit it out.

Local
Well, that’s what I thought but it didn’t work out. The Dawn neither extinguished the LiPo fire nor saved the duck. Myth busted.
Also, the Dawn imparted a terrible taste to the already over cooked duck. The only advantage was that there was no need to pluck the duck, as the LiPo fire completely incinerated all feathers. It still tasted terrible, though. I had to spit it out.
[/QUOTE
Local Chinese restaurant would have gladly taken it from you🤔🤷

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back