Piece of poop outcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad369

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
3 days slipper clutch gone rest of the transmission along with it Refixed bought a whole slipper clutch won't stay tight just keeps coming loose now some weird movies coming from the transmission again I definitely would not buy any arrma products Fort 110 scale maybe the 1/8 scales are better but this is the biggest piece of poop If I could get my money back I'd buy a traxxas or losi Way better quality This is made by horizon hobby's all they make is junk

Mammoth revo3.3 gs storm hyper st some of the ones I own , And I've seen and read a lot on here about these things blowing up just out of the Box so you tell me genius

3 days slipper clutch gone rest of the transmission along with it Refixed bought a whole slipper clutch won't stay tight just keeps coming loose now some weird movies coming from the transmission again I definitely would not buy any arrma products Fort 110 scale maybe the 1/8 scales are better but this is the biggest piece of poop If I could get my money back I'd buy a traxxas or losi Way better quality This is made by horizon hobby's all they make is junk

I'm not trying to be mean but can you type out a sentence that makes some sort of sense. The Outcast doesn't have a transmission and even if it did it can't make movies.
Horizon makes Losi so you just contradicted yourself....

It's not my fault you support companies that give you trash products never got that from any other company use I had to bash the the crapout of it get it to break

Bearing got dirt in it stop moving burnt a hole in the back of the case when sun was driving

Attachments

• 15891407942178168925131620151656.jpg
    15891407942178168925131620151656.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 77
Well they didn't before guess I'll have to stay away from now on 2
Horizon bought out Losi like 10 years ago. Where have you been?

I want to see this post of someone blowing up their Arrma out of the box.

Bearing got dirt in it stop moving burnt a hole in the back of the case when sun was driving

You let the Sun drive your car no wonder it melted...........

I've been all through this site reading about stuff as soon as I got that car and all I keep hearing is people's stuff disintegrating center diff drive shafts and the 1st thing everybody says is abuse I don't even jump mine off cliffs and Son was driving in a flat parking lot in the dirt
Horizon bought out Losi like 10 years ago. Where have you been?

I want to see this post of someone blowing up their Arrma out of the box.

You let the Sun drive your car no wonder it melted...........
Last truck I bought was a hyper ST still running to this day never had to change anything out on it not even a Bearing

I've been all through this site reading about stuff as soon as I got that car and all I keep hearing is people's stuff disintegrating center diff drive shafts and the 1st thing everybody says is abuse I don't even jump mine off cliffs and Son was driving in a flat parking lot in the dirt

I can go over to the Traxxas forums and pull up the same stuff. Still not sure what point you are trying to make.

Last truck I bought was a hyper ST still running to this day never had to change anything out on it not even a Bearing

I know Hobao makes great vehicles, I even recommend them over Arrma to people on occasion but

31r76w8zdSL.jpg

Is it me or has there been a rash of traxxas trolls coming out of the woodwork lately?

And just so you’re aware, this site isn’t owned, ran by, or associated in any way with Arrma. This is a fan site.

That you shouldn't have to spend over a $130 to fix your truck after 3 days of use

That you shouldn't have to spend over a $130 to fix your truck after 3 days of use
If you abuse it and drive it until things melt, yeah that’s your fault snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back