Outcast / Kraton etc shock pistons...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stimpy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hey up folks,

Got my first outcast -Love it! Sadly i broke the rear shock pistons before i read the washer mod... Have temped them for now bit it aint pretty!!..

Based in the UK, wondered what folks were using as replacements? Currently no Arrma stock over here...

I did see these ones for the MT410 TKR6160

Wondered if they fitted?

Thanks

The stock shock bodies are 16mm diameter and I do believe those pistons will work. However, you probably do not need to buy the WHITE ones. Not that you can't it's an upgrade, but if you are using the stock shock bodies it does not do much for you and they are expensive. Also the pistons you posted are not drilled yet. You will have decide how many holes you want and how big you want them. Infinite possibilities, when it comes to this. Unless you know what you want I would go with something pre-drilled.

This set right here offers 6 pairs of pistons all drilled out differently. Might be nice to have extras and to be able to play with different set up to get it dialed in for your driving style. And it's half the price of the Teknos

https://www.amazon.com/BODIES-11474...9796991&sr=1-13&keywords=16mm+rc+shock+piston

61mXIU%2BDZXL._SL1500_.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back