Official AliExpress Wheel Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can send you a 12 or 14mm adapter for you to replicate in 17mm if these become a problem. I’d bet it’s molded ABS or polycarbonate

You could send it over...
But it's probably easier to just take a couple of straight on photos of the 17mm -front & back- next to a ruler (in mm).

I'm sure I can recreate it directly from your pix..

I wonder if the proline aluminum hubs would bolt up.
They’re different pattern and screw quantity, would be nice if they were all universal.

IMG_0209.jpeg

How did these tires hold up!?
Probably won’t get a good run in until the weekend unfortunately. The only concern is the wheel and adapter design plastic rigidity vs flex on side landing but they roll true and balanced well.

RC JUN 6S backflips came in, they need to be glued but the rubber is at least as thick as Dboots.

View attachment 320793
Those look great! A set of those tires on Arrma wheels would be great, likely not cost effective though. Not a fan of the bolt on hex adapters.

Thanks! Agree, I would have liked to see them with a fixed hex.
The only benefit is for 12/14mm conversion flexibility, if a 1/10 scale or smaller is using these 173mm tires they have bigger problems :ROFLMAO:

The backflip LP knockoffs use the same wheel so that is a little more realistic for 3S/4S MTs

I think RC wheels are usually nylon

Idk if Chinese wheels use Nylon they crack way too easily a lot of times. But idk if these are your typical Chinese wheels either.

Idk if Chinese wheels use Nylon they crack way too easily a lot of times. But idk if these are your typical Chinese wheels either.
My thoughts too..add removable hexes which are known to break and uh, IDK if I'm interested. For $25 more we can buy real BF MT's 🤷‍♂️
I am very interested in the Mojo/UDR options with molded in hexes though.😎

Also thin CA glue will help, there are several consistencies of glue available on the market. Thinner gets into the tight spaces much better..and makes a mess right quick too!😮😖😛

I was gonna mention this too, yes water thin CA is more difficult to work with but it seeps into spaces the thicker stuff won't. Pick your poison.

Back