Official AliExpress Wheel Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I was looking at the 6s ones thanks!
Those are the 6s ones, but I just noticed the ones I posted earlier are 4 cents cheaper at least on my end.

I love the flexibility of the molds for the smaller scale adapter, wish I would’ve thought of that 🤔

2/3/4S rigs trying to run big tires, then you sell ring and pinions/slippers to maximize profit margins 😂

Pretty annoyed with choons right now. Just opened a pack, put 4 new ones on my stretched typhon and hit the throttle. Next thing I know 3 tires roiling down the parking lot. ALL 4 UNGLUED!!!! should definitely start checking them from now on.

I ordered these already for the Felony.
They actually come with the correct bigger tire in the rear.
They come unglued. Haven’t had a chance to try yet. Just waiting for glue to cure. Will report back.

View attachment 309336
Wish I saw this post sooner. FINALLY SOME CHEAP FELONY TIRES! I don't even mind gluein them myself. Think I'm about to Yolo a few sets and hope for the best.

Pretty annoyed with choons right now. Just opened a pack, put 4 new ones on my stretched typhon and hit the throttle. Next thing I know 3 tires roiling down the parking lot. ALL 4 UNGLUED!!!! should definitely start checking them from now on.
Dude I just did this on the senton the other day, forgot to glue them.. went out and the first throttle blip.. three tires roll down the road, psh!! 🤣

IMG_20230625_175724346.jpg

Dude I just did this on the senton the other day, forgot to glue them.. went out and the first throttle blip.. three tires roll down the road, psh!! 🤣

View attachment 311964
Haha man all my other choons came glued except the new sets I just bought. I wonder if they're just not gluing them anymore? A warning would have been nice 🤣

I’ve been meaning to test out the Ali express felony tires but something’s been holding me back. View attachment 312076
I've started going out at night which works for me but sucks if you gotta wake up early or something haha. I be salty when it's like 75f at 10pm. How is it still that hot without a sun?!?! :ROFLMAO:

I've started going out at night which works for me but sucks if you gotta wake up early or something haha. I be salty when it's like 75f at 10pm. How is it still that hot without a sun?!?! :ROFLMAO:
It hasn't been over 84 here yet this year. Humid but not hot yet. Feel bad for you guys that live in really hot areas. I think I'd be movin if I had to deal 100-120 every summer! I'm jealous of the snow you get in the winter though 🤷🏻‍♂️

It hasn't been over 84 here yet this year. Humid but not hot yet. Feel bad for you guys that live in really hot areas. I think I'd be movin if I had to deal 100-120 every summer! I'm jealous of the snow you get in the winter though 🤷🏻‍♂️
one man's trash is another's treasure! I hate that snow 🤣 🤣 😂

There’s nothing better than snow bashing!
The clean up after is nightmarish! getting chunks of ice out of every crack and crevice. I be scared to just let the trucks sit there and melt. I don't know how fast rust happens :ROFLMAO:

The clean up after is nightmarish! getting chunks of ice out of every crack and crevice. I be scared to just let the trucks sit there and melt. I don't know how fast rust happens :ROFLMAO:
  1. Silicone spray on sensitive areas/bearings (not electronics)
  2. Bash
  3. Air compressor over entire car
  4. Prop upside down in garage
  5. Point big fan at it overnight
A little extra work but snow bashing is so much fun. Bearings wear a little faster but not too bad. Haven’t had issues with rust or damage to electronics.

All that said, my nicest rigs don’t see snow.

1. Silicone spray on sensitive areas/bearings (not electronics)
  2. Bash
  3. Air compressor over entire car
  4. Prop upside down in garage
  5. Point big fan at it overnight
A little extra work but snow bashing is so much fun. Bearings wear a little faster but not too bad. Haven’t had issues with rust or damage to electronics.

All that said, my nicest rigs don’t see snow.

I used to stick mine in front of my baseboard heater.

I lived in Texas for a long time, been gone long enough now that if its 85 Im like when is the heat wave gonna end???
🥵🤣

Back