Official AliExpress Wheel Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna mention this too, yes water thin CA is more difficult to work with but it seeps into spaces the thicker stuff won't. Pick your poison.
Yeah, I find the thin stuff much easier to use for thick or stiff tires. Picked that up from one of our members here, can't remember who to thank tho..🤷‍♂️😁🍻

More air control, better grip, purposely landed side angle to really stress the adapters and wheel materials with no failures. Steering needs more preload on the saver due to the turn in grip and weight/circumference. No sweat for an AGFRC servo.

Patience with gluing and waiting for direct shipment for max savings is your call.

IMG_0224.jpeg

I usually make a wet mess of gluing my tires...

Can't seem to control my flow all that well nor the line.. tend to wonder all over the place going around the circumference ,then I get even more nervous and spill/glob it all up and it runs down the sidewall.. 🔥😤🤬
Give these a try👍. I started using these recently. Slide one over the tip of the bottle, cut off about half (then it’s mote stable) and you have WAY better control over the amount of glue👍

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004310004766.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld
1695636992714.png

Give these a try👍. I started using these recently. Slide one over the tip of the bottle, cut off about half (then it’s mote stable) and you have WAY better control over the amount of glue👍

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004310004766.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2nld
View attachment 324004
Good idea, and find. I just used some CA glue the other day that I had bought several years ago..still liquid in the bottle!? Wow! It's for wooden chairs, super thin, flows like water. I got that $hit all over my sidewalls and rims!! Hey, it's like Frank's RedHot, I put that stuff on everything!!😛😂😂
I REALLY don't care how it looks, as long as it performs. So far, so good. I gotta look at the bottle again, I forgot what the brand is. Might just be my new tire glue.

I know this is a Ali wheel thread but I thought I’d share my recent experience. I used bobs for the first time last night. It was easy to use and the tip was and long and skinny enough to get in there good..😂 The glue seems to dry just slow enough to make sure things are in place. Something I didn’t expect was the glue is black to match tires lol. Also I have learned that using rubbing alcohol to clean excess causes the white discoloration. The smaller new tire was being mounted on a used rim, also a new for me.
IMG_5707.jpeg
IMG_5706.jpeg
IMG_5705.jpeg

I know this is a Ali wheel thread but I thought I’d share my recent experience. I used bobs for the first time last night. It was easy to use and the tip was and long and skinny enough to get in there good..😂 The glue seems to dry just slow enough to make sure things are in place. Something I didn’t expect was the glue is black to match tires lol. Also I have learned that using rubbing alcohol to clean excess causes the white discoloration. The smaller new tire was being mounted on a used rim, also a new for me.View attachment 324011View attachment 324010View attachment 324009
I use an abrasive nylon polishing wheel(scouring pad) in a Dremel to clean up any residue and excess that has dried.

1695650380427.png

Last edited:
I know this is a Ali wheel thread but I thought I’d share my recent experience. I used bobs for the first time last night. It was easy to use and the tip was and long and skinny enough to get in there good..😂 The glue seems to dry just slow enough to make sure things are in place. Something I didn’t expect was the glue is black to match tires lol. Also I have learned that using rubbing alcohol to clean excess causes the white discoloration. The smaller new tire was being mounted on a used rim, also a new for me.View attachment 324011View attachment 324010View attachment 324009
Nice!! Look good and clean. I've used the ic2000, good stuff. After I finished off the bottle I've gone back to whatever I find at Dollar General for a buck. Works.. 🤷‍♂️ Wow, Duratrax tires that need regluing? Crazy, never experienced that😉😂 Same for the Savage tires, factory glue job on those is pretty lame..the ic2000 worked so good on those the sidewall is tearing while the bead is still holding strong.. which is why I'm not sure I want to buy the ic2000 again.. think I'd rather reglue than loose the sidewall? IDK, jury still out on that for me.

Just finished up gluing these. First time trying to glue myself and we'll see how they came out this weekend. Pretty sure these are pro line knockoffs or even some kind of pro line product that didn't make the quality cut? The center caps all have this crappy finish. Appears to only be cosmetic to me.

1000009577.jpg

1000009567-01.jpeg

So far they are doing it for me in the looks dept.
Was hoping these would last longer on pavement than the stock tires and I'd like to try them on a track if I don't ruin them before getting out there. You can see they are a little taller and a little narrower than stock.

1000009582-01.jpeg

1000009587-01.jpeg

1000009589-01.jpeg

1000009590-01.jpeg

1000009596-01.jpeg

Now I wish I had a steady hand or stencil to put some lettering on the tires.

I also ordered those. Only a different tire. Curious how they are and handling under the senton...

View attachment 334820
those look pretty cool, i was interested in them too but didn't want to buy two sets from the same company before testing one of them out. If the wheels and tires i got turn out okay i might get those too.

Back