Kraton No more T-BONE .... What are folks using for 6S Kraton bumpers now days ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DURacing has already designed new bumpers and wing mount for the v2 EXB.

Way ahead of the arrma competition
game! Join the best, or be like the rest.
1713322751034.png

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mru7iiK

Not the coolest looking but functionally I think a stock Kraton EXB bumper with a 3DRC spring is best that's out there. I'm not sure which but Custom RC Upgrades or Scorched Parts sells a German T Bone knock off bumper for the Kraton.

Seller can't even spell Kraton correctly .... Suspect ????

They're asian folk, so English spelling is Not their strong point.. 😁

They can copy "things".. just not the words right in front of their face.
Most of them suffer from dyslexia, because they read from right to left.. 🤫

I've used both the RPM and EXB bumpers.

The RPM bumpers work alright, but they wear out pretty quickly, and once they get pretty thin they're about useless.

The EXB bumpers last a lot longer, especially if you replace the spring with a 3D printed TPU one. Even when worn out, the structure of the bumper is such that it still works pretty well.

I'm happy with the EXB bumper. 👍

Seller can't even spell Kraton correctly .... Suspect ????

that looks terrible :ROFLMAO: bet its nose heavy with all that plastic up front I would go rpm or exb bumpers
1713352330519.png

bobby-bowden.gif

Exactly fitting for that 2 dollar piece of lexan with some stickers that they throw on top of their top selling MT for nubs.

Last edited:
Not the coolest looking but functionally I think a stock Kraton EXB bumper with a 3DRC spring is best that's out there. I'm not sure which but Custom RC Upgrades or Scorched Parts sells a German T Bone knock off bumper for the Kraton.
I have these. I run the Kraton Frontbumper on the rear of my K6s which works pretty good with the oem wheelie bar.

Kraton Bumpers

that looks terrible :ROFLMAO: bet its nose heavy with all that plastic up front I would go rpm or exb bumpers
Really? I don’t think so, I actually think it looks bad a$$! I’d buy one if I had a Kraton.

They're asian folk, so English spelling is Not their strong point.. 😁

They can copy "things".. just not the words right in front of their face.
Most of them suffer from dyslexia, because they read from right to left.. 🤫
I've worked with Hmong men for several years in the machine shop. They are great at machining. I see that they do that. Sometimes get the words backwards too in conversation.

I've got the super basher setup on the Notorious. RPM one on the K6. The super basher Arrma one is tough. I don't have much feedback for the RPM. But it is flexible like the rest of their products but not as flexy as their arms.

good joke that ;)
Ain’t joking. In fact, I just ordered one for my NOTO. I like the industrial look of it. To each their own, and smiles for all! 😊👍

I wanted to add the EXB bumper to my K6 build but they were back ordered or out of stock everywhere. Grabbed an RPM. We'll see. Better than nothing. Even if it saves one A arm. Plus, I'd rather replace bumpers than other harder items.

I wanted to add the EXB bumper to my K6 build but they were back ordered or out of stock everywhere. Grabbed an RPM. We'll see. Better than nothing. Even if it saves one A arm. Plus, I'd rather replace bumpers than other harder items.
Yea, when ordering the EXB bumper set this AM ... it being the LAST ONE was noted :(

Back