NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang man....at least our Punting team looks great. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20190106-091619_Chrome.jpg

@joshludden ....need yo Bears to beat them Giants today!!!

Send em some Yogi/Berenstain/Boo-Boo/Baloo/Po/Winnie/Paddington/Care Bear good vibes!! DA-BEARS! 🐻🐼🐨😁💪🍻:ROFLMAO:✌️
Our Bears suck. Have no idea how we have won two games. It’s been pure luck. Complete $hit show all year. Only saving graces are Roquan and Herbert. Missing Johnson at corner. We also have been missing Mack and Hicks.

Happy NFL Sunday!! :LOL:🍻

WTF Packers?? 2 tip balls at the line right at the end zone?? Uhgg.... maybe the Gmen are for real? 🤷‍♂️ :rolleyes:🤬:ROFLMAO:

🍻Here's to your teams winning today!!🍻 (Unless you are a TN fan....not today please! :ROFLMAO:)

WTF WENTZ?!!? YOU GOT 4 TRIES TO GET IT IN THE ENDZINE FROM THE EFFIN 3 TO WIN THE GAME AND YOU THROW A PICK ON 3RD DOWN??? :oops::eek:🤬😡:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Playin for a draft pick soon......good lord :rolleyes: Come on Wiz and CAPS! 😂

Happy NFL Opening Weekend!! :LOL:

I LOVE football and especially my Skins! They will always be the Redskins to me!! 🤗 😁

So happy the season has started! I don't get sucked into all the drama and political BS. I enjoy it for what it is.....a game to entertain me!

Just thought I'd start a thread for some friendly banter and trashtalk through the season.

Good luck to all your teams! (Well, except for my NFC East foes!! 😂😂:LOL:✌️)
Hey Man, question. Why do the skins have to change their name but you go to Kansas City and they are called the Chiefs, not only that the crowd goes into a frenzy doing the Indian OOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOo lmao, the fans carry axes and feathers. I think this is so funny, me and a friend were saying its because you can't call me a redskin but if you call me a Chief well then.....haha. What do yall think about that decision yesterday when the Raiders went for two instead of the tie with 44 seconds left?

Hey Man, question. Why do the skins have to change their name but you go to Kansas City and they are called the Chiefs, not only that the crowd goes into a frenzy doing the Indian OOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOo lmao, the fans carry axes and feathers. I think this is so funny, me and a friend were saying its because you can't call me a redskin but if you call me a Chief well then.....haha. What do yall think about that decision yesterday when the Raiders went for two instead of the tie with 44 seconds left?
Man, you got a few hours? 😂

Who knows. My guess is Redskin was considered a slur/negative to describe any Indian Native American back in the day.......Chiefs, Braves, etc. weren't.

To me, it meant warrior/bad a$$. I was proud to represent the Indian Native Americans. And we don't chant with axes and make funny noises trying to replicate a warrior chant! We sang a song that started with "HAIL to the Redskins!!" and had a dedicated fan, respectfully dressed as an Indian Native American warrior, as our unofficial mascot. That was it. And he would get beat up all the time at away games in Philly and NY. Poor guy. RIP

The name probably originated from the settlers who were so pasty white and the Indian Natives were so tan/"red", that they didn't know what to call them except for what they saw, hence "Red-skins" (and "the white man"). Then some softie settler back then was like, "that's mean...it's a slur!".....so it was passed on that it was demeaning to Indian Native Americans. 🤷‍♂️

Now don't get me wrong....the Skins founder, George Preston Marshall, was 100% a racist, imo. :oops:

**Follow me for more history of why we call people names** :cool:🤣

As for the Raiders....had a great 1st...that 2pt? Idk.....You're playin the Chiefs in KC....really wanna chance Mahomes getting the ball back?

But.....Raiders D wasn't too bad.....tough call...

Hate to be a coach to have to make those calls! 😂

Man....that double coverage, dime dropped, TD pass for LV towards the end was niiiiiice!!!

Man, you got a few hours? 😂

Who knows. My guess is Redskin was considered a slur/negative to describe any Indian Native American back in the day.......Chiefs, Braves, etc. weren't.

To me, it meant warrior/bad a$$. I was proud to represent the Indian Native Americans. And we don't chant with axes and make funny noises trying to replicate a warrior chant! We sang a song that started with "HAIL to the Redskins!!" and had a dedicated fan, respectfully dressed as an Indian Native American warrior, as our unofficial mascot. That was it. And he would get beat up all the time at away games in Philly and NY. Poor guy. RIP

The name probably originated from the settlers who were so pasty white and the Indian Natives were so tan/"red", that they didn't know what to call them except for what they saw, hence "Red-skins" (and "the white man"). Then some softie settler back then was like, "that's mean...it's a slur!".....so it was passed on that it was demeaning to Indian Native Americans. 🤷‍♂️

Now don't get me wrong....the Skins founder, George Preston Marshall, was 100% a racist, imo. :oops:

**Follow me for more history of why we call people names** :cool:🤣

As for the Raiders....had a great 1st...that 2pt? Idk.....You're playin the Chiefs in KC....really wanna chance Mahomes getting the ball back?

But.....Raiders D wasn't too bad.....tough call...

Hate to be a coach to have to make those calls! 😂

Man....that double coverage, dime dropped, TD pass for LV towards the end was niiiiiice!!!
I still would have gone for it. You’re playing in KC. Nobody gives you a chance to win. You know Mahomes is getting ball back with over 4 minutes left anyways. Your defense has to make a stop win regardless. If the Raiders convert there nobody questions the call. I'm not a Carr fan anymore. I tried for so many years. Never in my life have I see a defensive holding call on a FG.

As my Dad told me when I became a Raiders fan. "you will never get a call to go in your favor" Yes it was a bad call against Carr with the unnecessary roughness but the Zebras made up for it with the next 7 straight penalties going against the Raiders and not one against the Chiefs.
Its a discrace to Native American people because it was a name given by settlers. I can understand the name Braves, Seminoles, etc. Indians was also really bad name. In regards to the chop I think it should be banned. Unless I was missing something from my college history days I have never seen a Native American tribe do the chop. Completely made up thing like Chinese fortune cookies.

Last edited:
Hey @Smilinbri, isn't Thursday night the big match-up between your skins, er Commanders & my bears? Bear down!!!!!
Yes-sir-re!!! I'm glad both our teams suck, gonna be a good game! 🤣 I'll get that Skins sticker ready for your Typhon!! :cool::LOL:🤪✌️ HTTR!!!
Its a discrace to Native American people because it was a name given by settlers
🤔
Sooo....the settlers sat around and said "Let's think of a mean name for them"? :rolleyes:

No, they had no clue what to call them, so they called them by how they looked to them. Same thing as the Indians (there was no such thing as Native American back then) referring to the settlers as "white men".

It's just funny how people think the origination of it was racial. No, we made it racial by listening to other's BS and becoming such a sensitive society. (y):rolleyes:

Ok.....this topic is old and no need to get into it again. I've had this convo 100s of times years ago. They are technically the Commanders, but will always be the REDSKINS to me!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!
85b6bfada3902b73a0bebe8576430a3c.jpg

Minions Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:
@joshludden - Make sure you let me know if you want a Redskins or Commanders logo sticker for the Toe Cutter after we steal all yo Bear's honey tonight!!! 😂 :ROFLMAO:💪🤪 GO 'SKINS!!
Screenshot_20221013-122702_Chrome.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back