NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be worse. Could have played like the Raiders in the 2nd half. after two decades of the same nonsense It’s starting to get old.
Ha! I feel ya brother! Sounds like Skins fans. Ever since Snyder bought the team........ :( 🙄 😫🤬

O yeah, I saw some of that. They looked good in the 1st half. Great crowd too, even in LV. They were loud in the 1st half.

But the Black and Silver, culture, name and rep of the Raiders will always be bad a$$ imo! 💪;)(y)😁

Knew Bears would lose. Can't stand the Sunday night Packer love fest. Even though the Bears don't have the personnel to beat the Packers, but they tend to have to play the officials on top on that. I've seen alot of Packer OL holding, rarely called. Its cool

SMH......my chiefs left the special teams at KCI.🤮

So to the dolphin fans.... are ya'll legit or did the bills have a bad day???

I consider Bears having a ugly win. The running game was good (281 yards). Fields look pretty bad, under pressure all day. OL needs alot of work. Roquan was in beast mode (16 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 pick) .

Anybody need a sack? Skins O line is giving them away! 🤬 Another sad game by the Skins. Typical. :rolleyes:

I consider Bears having a ugly win. The running game was good (281 yards). Fields look pretty bad, under pressure all day. OL needs alot of work. Roquan was in beast mode (16 tackles, 2 TFL, 1 pick) .
I just watched the highlights on YouTube.👍 Fox here had the lions vikings game on🤬🤬🤬

Bears have had two ugly wins, but that’s just the way it goes sometimes. Especially with a young team with new coaches. If they pull off 8+ wins it’s a successful season

Yo @Smilinbri, just noticed on the upcoming schedule your skins play my bears on a Thursday!!!!!! Friendly wager??!!😃🤘I'd put one your skins/ Terps decals on my Hawkeye typhon or vice versa??
Well, I'll take that wager sir! 🤝Skins/Commanders or Bears decal.
Must be larger than a nickel and visible with the body on. ;)(y)😁
Bet?
(I ain't rockin' no IA crap on my Terps Typhon!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)✌️)

O yeah, straight up-W/L...no spread

🍻🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🦀👻✌️
That's what I'm talkin about! 🥰 I'd love to see some more sh!t talkin peeps!! High stakes here😁
O yeah, straight up-W/L...no spread

🍻🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🦀👻✌️
I've already got a bears paint job for a typhon in my mind's eye, just gotta buy the body, paint & decals, then it'll be half way done😉

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is watching the Bengal's game tonight making you hungry for a Little Debbie Zebra Cake? 🤔🤤

This is how you do it! ;)✌️😁:p
Screenshot_20220929-214406_Chrome.jpg

My fantasy team is crap so far, 0-3. And of course I started Tua over Russ. Can’t catch a break.

Good morning and Happy NFL Sunday!!! 😁 🍻

Good luck to all your teams. May your fav team beat the sh!t outta who eva' they playin'!!! :LOL:💪

And PLEASE let my Skins show up today for more than a half and beat the snot outta the stoopid, smelly, "America's Team" my a$$ Cowgirls!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
7289.jpeg

Screenshot_2016-09-08-13-29-30-1.jpg
httr-1.jpg
20160108_092203.jpg
2690e025729d6fb9c88c7b9ccbdf42ef.jpg
Screenshot_2016-09-15-10-26-51-1.jpg
5eb491e465b1b1bb37999801e4155659.jpg

🤭

@joshludden ....need yo Bears to beat them Giants today!!!

Send em some Yogi/Berenstain/Boo-Boo/Baloo/Po/Winnie/Paddington/Care Bear good vibes!! DA-BEARS! 🐻🐼🐨😁💪🍻:ROFLMAO:✌️

My hometown Saints are playing in London today, if they lose they can stay there. Tough year with a bum quarterback.

Back