NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bro was at the Skins game today! HTTR!!
14074.jpeg

I’m not a gambler but since sports gambling has become as easy and legal as an app on a phone there is more at steak than ever for everyone. Eagles today are blowing out the Lions by 28, lions come back to within a field goal and cover the spread but still loose. I wonder how much money was lost on that one.
Glad the Birds won but man, they have some work to do on defense. Also hope Detroit is turning the corner...if they would have stuck to their running game early they would have probably won the game...

I’m not a gambler but since sports gambling has become as easy and legal as an app on a phone there is more at steak than ever for everyone. Eagles today are blowing out the Lions by 28, lions come back to within a field goal and cover the spread but still loose. I wonder how much money was lost on that one.
Glad the Birds won but man, they have some work to do on defense. Also hope Detroit is turning the corner...if they would have stuck to their running game early they would have probably won the game...
Yeah they had good success right at the onset of the game with Swift. Just like my Raiders today. Abandoned the run to early and it cost them. Well that and Carr played really poorly.

Go Saints, gone to be a tough year, new Coach, new QB, barely squeaked a win today.
But my boy is TB12, always pull for him except when he plays us. They whipped them Cowboys today which is fine by me.

Pats fan here, now lets talk about rings...🤣
Also a TB12 fan, so yeah Tampa is my go to FL team, but if he ends up in Miami he can kiss my buttery white butt cheeks.
Not too invested anymore in sporting activities, I just like getting together with friends or just hanging in the garage with my wife ( a TB12 fan) when work allows.

My Skins pulled off a win!! That rookie WR Dotson is gonna be beast and a great compliment to McLaurin. Now if Wentz can stop throwing picks.....lol
gone to be a tough year, new Coach, new QB
HA! That's like being a Skins fan EVERY year!!! 🤪 🤦‍♂️

Still in shock that my Bears beat the 9’ers on that sloppy-ass field.
The weather was horrible in Illinois yesterday, I saw two downed trees, and multiple cities had pretty bad flooding. The field conditions at soldier field were so bad that Fox overlayed the lines and numbers with an 80s-looking animation. The slide everyone took at the end of the game was pretty awesome though :giggle: ( I'm glad they beat the 49ers since last year the 49ers beat the bears at the one game I went to.)

Well, 2 weeks in now.

Some great games this weekend. Lots of scoring it seems. Gonna be a fun season!! 😁

Would have been nice if my 'Skins showed up to play in the 1st half. It was a totally different team in the 2nd half. Injuries are killing us and some bad coaching. The 1st half looked like the tupucal effin Skins. 😖🙄 Better get their sh!t together for next week against stoopid Philly! 🤬

Giants-2-0? I call B.S.....they'll fall off soon ;)

Effin lucky a$$ Cowgirls squeezing a W out. :rolleyes:

"You Like That!" Cousins better beat Philly tonight!! Go VIKES! (y)

WTF Ravens?? You all totally blew that one!! :rolleyes:

Colts shut out. Dat always hurts. :oops:

Sorry bout DA Bears @joshludden :(

Well, 2 weeks in now.

Some great games this weekend. Lots of scoring it seems. Gonna be a fun season!! 😁

Would have been nice if my 'Skins showed up to play in the 1st half. It was a totally different team in the 2nd half. Injuries are killing us and some bad coaching. The 1st half looked like the tupucal effin Skins. 😖🙄 Better get their sh!t together for next week against stoopid Philly! 🤬

Giants-2-0? I call B.S.....they'll fall off soon ;)

Effin lucky a$$ Cowgirls squeezing a W out. :rolleyes:

"You Like That!" Cousins better beat Philly tonight!! Go VIKES! (y)

WTF Ravens?? You all totally blew that one!! :rolleyes:

Colts shut out. Dat always hurts. :oops:

Sorry bout DA Bears @joshludden :(
Could be worse. Could have played like the Raiders in the 2nd half. after two decades of the same nonsense It’s starting to get old.

Back