NFL 2023-24 Official Trash Talk thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FB_IMG_1703997267755.jpg

How bout those... CHHIIEEFS!!!
Miami couldn't stand that cold. I was surprised it wasn't a closer game. Now it's GO PACKERS! F*CK A COWGIRL! 😂 🍻 🤪 😁 ✌️

I hate to pile on the Cowboys, except we get told almost every year "this year the Cowboys look like they can win it all".... :rolleyes:🤣

I freakin' LOVE IT!!! 😂 🥳 (y) 😁 ✌️ 🍻

Chiefs pulled it off, whew that was close. Patrick Mahomes has now gone to the AFC Championship in EVERY SEASON since he became the starter, 6 years straight, wow. Balitmore looks unbeatable though, hope I'm wrong, lol.

Last edited:
Two very evenly matched teams. Bills/Chiefs
Kinda sucked the kick was wide right with all the woes Buffalo has had in their history.
Was hoping they tie and see if we could drive down ourselves with 1:45 or so left to get to fg range for buttkicker.
Not sure i would've wanted overtime though... i think the bills would've prevailed if that happened.

Tom Brady's GOAT status is living on borrowed time. No QB has EVER owned the playoffs like Mahomes.

In 6 seasons he is 3 wins away from being tied for second for most career playoff wins...
1000005309.jpg

He's the ONLY qb to have a winning record in the playoffs when trailing by 7, not just barely, he's 8-2!

1000005310.jpg

As for QB stats postseason....
1000005308.jpg

As I heard one person say, a down year for Patrick Mahomes is better than 99% of other qb's best year of their career.

We are truly witnessing talent beyond anything the NFL has ever seen at QB.

Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

I admit, I'm not the best fan, thought the Chiefs wouldn't make it to the Superbowl with all the drops in regular season. They fixed it though, even had MVS make the game sealing catch and now THEY'RE IN!!!

Kansas City Chiefs GIF by Madden Giferator

Vegas here we come!!!!
Arrowhead West!
I know PM15 is a great qb... but todays win was a team effort. And you could say that baltimore gave the game away with the turnovers and penalties at the end. But I'll take it.

Last edited:
Back